Calgary Grappling Tournament Oct.2

i'll tell my guys and see if i can rally a troop.

Tony and a troop... that's almost worth the price of admission right there.

this weekend in vernon , I saw Tony shoot whiskey right into his own neck using a syringe .

Any little guys, 140 lbs and under, planning on being there?

quaker, we might have a couple guys around 135-145 in it.

C

Get up there.

rally a troop? sounds like slang for taking a crap.

ttt

4 more days!!

exellent idea Brian ... my first tournament in Australia was "subbmission wins" as well. They were awsome matches. i think winning a sub-grappling match on points is basically just olimpic wrestling.

good luck with the tourney & hope it catches on else where .. especially in Aberta

Any quick directions on how to get out to the tourney?

C

Chad,

Go to www.bdbmartialarts.com and click on the Absolute Submission Challenge link on the main page. There is a map to the club.

Brian

yep, got it brian, just printed off some info sheets for the guys. thx.

C

Hey Brian,

Just wanted to say thanks to you and your team for having me in to train last week. It's nice to have a great place to train at when I'm in Calgary. I hope to be back out there again fairly soon and I'll work on my Kimura defence :) I wanted to come to your class on friday, but twice isn't bad.

Big Mike.

Brian,

Do you know if there are going to be any ladies coming?

crossing fingers in hopes of a division

~Diana

Hi Mike!

It was good to have you out. It was nice to train with someone your size who has very good technique. That is not common. Check out the "club night" video clip at my site. Your in it!

Diana,

Sheila and one other girl from my club named Shantel are planning on being there. Hopefully some others will show up but I do not know.

Brian

It is only two more days (October.2nd) until the Absolute Submission Challenge takes place in Calgary. I have been receiving a lot of e-mails and phone calls and it looks like it is going to be a good turn out. It looks like we will have competitors from all over Alberta, as well as BC, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba. I am excited to see who shows up!

If you need more info on the tournament you can go to www.bdbmartialarts.com and click on the link titled, Absolute Submission Challenge, for full details. There is also a map to the event there.

Brian

Hey Brian,

Nice video! I don't recall there being a camera guy around last time but it looks good. Good luck with the tournament. It seems like you've got a lot of interested people... Good thing there's lots of mat space!

Mike.

Thanks Mike.