California to give illegals 1 BILLION healthcare

'Illegal immigrants to be given $1 billion for free healthcare under contentious new California Democratic proposal'

California will eventually spend $1 billion a year to provide health care to immigrants living in the state illegally under a new proposal.

The proposal, announced on Wednesday by Democratic lawmakers, would eliminate legal residency requirements in California's Medicaid program.

While federal funds cover at least half - and as much 95 percent - of the cost for citizens and legal U.S. residents on Medi-Cal, the state will have to pick up the cost on its own for people living here illegally.

Expanding access to health care has been targeted by protests from liberal activists who want the Legislature to provide state-funded coverage to everyone, regardless of immigration status.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/24750/ca-dems-proposing-spending-1-billion-giving-health-hank-berrien#

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/california-lawmakers-propose-health-coverage-immigrants-51793302

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5180355/California-lawmakers-propose-health-coverage-immigrants.html

This should take care of any undue burden placed upon the poor illegals and the health system.  This figure will account for the other 70,000,000 illegal Latinos no?

This is why we should get rid of the state income tax deduction

“Expanding access to health care has been targeted by protests from liberal activists who want the Legislature to provide state-funded coverage to everyone, regardless of immigration status.”

Losers without jobs spending their time making demands for those that do have jobs to pay the bills of people who are in the country illegally, and who by the way also don’t pay into the tax fund. 

That pisses me off. Plenty of US citizens could use that money and those morons in California choose to spend it on illegals instead. If I were in the black community, I’d be really pissed at this.

this is pretty much reconquista

Lol.  Its ok if you break the law in Cali.  Sets a pretty good example.

Born and raised to in California... our state government is a complete 100% hypocritical pandering piece of complete corrupt shit and the general mentality of our population is fucked in the head irrational, illogical and batshit fucking crazy.

Hopefully, this is just bullshit like that single payer shit they tried a few months ago.

Starting to wonder why illegals live anywhere but California.

Johnny Ringo -

Born and raised to in California... our state government is a complete 100% hypocritical pandering piece of complete corrupt shit and the general mentality of our population is fucked in the head irrational, illogical and batshit fucking crazy.

Lol when are they just going to run out of money for pointless shit?

Make it easier to be a citizen and require all benefits to be associated with a US Social.

I'm about to burn my birth certificate if things keep going this way

This is awesome for the rest of the states. We can just ship our illegals to Cali 

I am not suprised.

Illegals are the only people the CA legislature cares about.

They'll still bitch in Spanish and wave Mexican flags.

You dumbasses DO understand that most public assistance goes so Caucasian Americans and that "illegals" actually do most of the work that you're not doing or too weak and chicken shit to do yourselves.....right?

Healthcare is the least we can do. What with us spending literal trillions on pointless wars rather than improving our broken system to begin with. 

White Boys. Damn y'all stay racist and stupid all day; it's so transparent. 

Yet another well reasoned and sound fiscal plan from California.  And another few clicks in ratchet of California Implosion.  

there should be a law preventing anyone who lives in cali from being allowed to move to a different state.

this is why oregon is fucked, washington, colorado, and arizona are becoming fuck.

the asswipes who vote for this shit eventually have to leave because they cant afford the tax anymore, then vote for the same retarded shit where ever they move

they're like locusts decimating where ever they go