Caliper Test (employment tool)

Have any of you ever had to take the Caliper pre employment test? I had to take one a week or two ago, and it was unlike any other pre employment test I have ever taken. Some of the non behavioral test questions were more difficult than IQ tests that I have placed well on.

Just want to see if anyone else has had to take it and what their thoughts were, according to reviews it's the most effective tool to gauge a candidates personality and aptitude than any other on the market. Phone Post 3.0

Link to a sample test?

Mark Phone Post 3.0

Mark1 - Link to a sample test?

Mark Phone Post 3.0

This

I can't find a sample, but their website is www.calipercorp.com If illegal to post that mod I didn't know and am sorry. Phone Post 3.0

Is that one of those test that ask shit like "If you were asked to work over the weekend how would you feel?"

A) Pissed
B) slightly pissed
C) indifferent
D) slight happy
E) fucking happy as a pig in shit Phone Post 3.0

t

John Dougherty - Is that one of those test that ask shit like "If you were asked to work over the weekend how would you feel?"

A) Pissed
B) slightly pissed
C) indifferent
D) slight happy
Similar, the first part would list 4 statements that could be completely unrelated in content, and you choose the one you most identify with and least identify with. A lot of the items in that part had no "wrong" answer, it just gauged how you personally would respond.

Then it was a small aptitude IQ type test with number and shape patterns, far beyond basic mathematic thinking. Then was a portion of strongly agree and disagree with certain statements. Phone Post 3.0

Mark1 I recall you stating you do a lot of hiring in other threads, I recommend this as a tool for you. I definitely got a feel that I was being rated in that test a lot more discriminant than typical pre employment tests. Phone Post 3.0

qcddog03 - 

I'm going to have to use my vote up of the day for you

PatK -
qcddog03 - 

Thank you, I'll give you a reach around. Phone Post 3.0

qcddog03 - 
PatK -
qcddog03 - 

Thank you, I'll give you a reach around. Phone Post 3.0

As I saw that picture, I was just reaching for my dial calipers

TTT for serious replies Phone Post 3.0

2mm

Your job is measuring how fat you are?

Pretty fucked up IMO. Phone Post 3.0

Nitecrawler - Your job is measuring how fat you are?

Pretty fucked up IMO. Phone Post 3.0
It's to be a stripper at the nightclub your Mom owns. :) Phone Post 3.0

John Dougherty - Is that one of those test that ask shit like "If you were asked to work over the weekend how would you feel?"

A) Pissed
B) slightly pissed
C) indifferent
D) slight happy

If I'm salary I am E)....

...and then I won't show up!

Tell them to fuck off and get you a micrometer. Phone Post 3.0