Call Chael Sonnen directly-Youll be glad you did (

The commercial airs during The Ultimate Fighter in Portland, Oregon.

lol

awesome

I imagine his VM has like 83 messages that are all like "I'M WHITE, AND I CHALLENGE YOU TO A RACE!"

douche

Family Jules - douche

Maybe, but he has absolutely dismantled two quality opponents in his last 2 fights.

Family Jules - douche

wow, yeah how douchy that he promotes his business. the nerve.

HexRei - 
Family Jules - douche

wow, yeah how douchy that he promotes his business. the nerve.

Not cuz of that, he's just a douche in general.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAo2ryuRmEk

And yes he was serious.

I really hope he doesn't lose any business due to having a bunch of random phone calls because someone thought it would be neat to post his number online.

iknowkungfu - I really hope he doesn't lose any business due to having a bunch of random phone calls because someone thought it would be neat to post his number online.

I'm sure he already gets those calls from the locals who know who he is.....

Chael eats a burger and fries and drinks Coke to recover from weight cuts. He is the man.

excellante

LoganClark - Chael eats a burger and fries and drinks Coke to recover from weight cuts. He is the man.

if by MAN you mean right wing nutjob republican who hates gays and black people, does not believe in donosaurs but does believe you are going to hell...., then i guess you are correct.

That's funny considering his lifelong wrestling coach and hero is a black man. 

jkd4200 - 
LoganClark - Chael eats a burger and fries and drinks Coke to recover from weight cuts. He is the man.

if by MAN you mean right wing nutjob republican who hates gays and black people, does not believe in donosaurs but does believe you are going to hell...., then i guess you are correct.

LOL at all that liberal angst.

I have never seen anything to indicate Sonnen is a racist, creationist, or a homophobe.  He just like to talk shit and happens to be a conservative.  Just because someone has a different world view than you doesn't mean they are a horrible person.  I know plenty granola liberal weenies and conservative greedy douchebags and there are plenty of cools guys and clueless assholes in both groups. 

Only someone with the intellect of a child would automatically dismiss a person based on their politics.

That was fucking awesome

Steve4192 - 
jkd4200 - 

LOL at all that liberal angst.

I have never seen anything to indicate Sonnen is a racist, creationist, or a homophobe.  He just like to talk shit and happens to be a conservative.  Just because someone has a different world view than you doesn't mean they are a horrible person.  I know plenty granola liberal weenies and conservative greedy douchebags and there are plenty of cools guys and clueless assholes in both groups. 

Only someone with the intellect of a child would automatically dismiss a person based on their politics.

There is a video out there of him saying..." I can't bring my self to do BJJ... the thought of rolling around with another man?...... i guess that is just the Republican in men speaking....".

sounds like a douche redneck republican to me... i bet he has a poster of Palin above his bed.

WATCH OUT SONNEN YOU MAY GO BLIND!!!!!!

ttt for Chael

jkd4200 - 

That's just silly.

What a bunch of fucking faggots bashing a man for making a living.Why don't you cumchuggers go off somewhere and pump each other while we men do the talking.