Call me crazy-i dont believe jimmy rustler is...

THE jimmy rustler...

Is it possible that this recent resurface of jimmy rustle is just a troll, done lone loser pretending to be some lone loser...

Jimmy rustler im calling you out, is that really you...pics or gtfo Phone Post

Prove to us that your that virgin Indian troll of a god we have all come to know and poke fun at...

If I'm being trolled by jimmy rustler i want THE rustler of jimmys rustling my jimmys Phone Post

I think its not him i used to cringe at his posts but now he tries to hard for attention Phone Post

Anyone else seeing through this imposter Phone Post

Ip Man 81 - It's someone else....has to be....Where is an All Mighty Red when you need one?

Plus there is no way he would have green arrows Phone Post 3.0

The green arrows are what made me Suspicious...if he was frozen he got vd, and there is no way hed come bak with + vu Phone Post

Ip Man 81 - It's someone else....has to be....Where is an All Mighty Red when you need one?

Plus there is no way he would have green arrows Phone Post 3.0

And wait, wasn't it proven in another thread that you and jimmy rustler were operating off of the same i.p....

Gtfo troll, uve been had Phone Post

He is def the real rustler, he hated my guts and still does Phone Post 3.0

Man vs Net - I can confirm he is the original Rustler... Phone Post

Proof Phone Post

Yup, he's legit.

I'm confuzled Phone Post

Jimmy Hustler imo Phone Post 3.0

7/13neverForget - I think its not him i used to cringe at his posts but now he tries to hard for attention Phone Post

Amazing SN. Phone Post

Can you change your SN to a banned SN? Phone Post 3.0

U guys spend way too much time on here Phone Post 3.0

You spend way too much time masturbating but u don't see me complaining Phone Post