Call me what you want, but make sure that

it includes the word "Winner". 

Because whether you challenge me on the street, in the cage, or in the squared circle, Stickerking, that moniker is going to be stuck at the end of my name forever. You see, underneath all the fun and games, I'm working my tail off in the gym: I've been hitting the weights so hard that the 45 lbs plates are sore the next day, I've been throwing people around like I'm Bruce Banner on Gamma Rays, hell I've been tearing apart more limbs than a starved zombie. 

There is little to nothing that you will be able to do to stop me from getting my hand raised when we finally meet. I've replayed this battle a million times in my head, there is nothing you can throw at me that will surprise me or catch me off guard. As a matter of fact, my shoulder is starting to hurt a little from being raised so many times at the end of our fight.  Barring a divine intervention, I've going to be walking away the victor. 

This could be a good feud. Maybe even Glacier vs Mortis good.

Lawlor your mic work is impressive. However I feel you need to incorporate some catch phrases to truly elevate you to your fullest potential.

For example:

"You fought the law, and the Lawlor won"

"I'm cool, I'm filthy, I'm bad"

Lastly a trademark dance or jig to rally fan support would be icing on the cake.

I think "Classy Tom Lawlor" has a good ring to it. Come in with greased up hair slicked back like a car salesman, 1 strap black singlet and a female manager who is both slutty and wealthy (you're clearly with her for the money).

You're music, a 5 minute guitar solo that sounds like its straight from a Stryper tape.

Your signature move a 1 legged single crab (a la Lance Storm)

Your tag line "Now ain't that classy?"

TtoMyJ14 -  This could be a good feud. Maybe even Glacier vs Mortis good.

Don't give it that much credit. Maybe as good as Undertaker vs The Berserker good at best!!

See, that's the problem. We're not here to "play".

Sans Lubricant - We're not here to "play" guys we are here to collect belts we haven't earned or made and act like we are part of the business.

I bought my first house at 22, roll in nice 7 series, and always sporting the freshest threads, thanks to selling belts to never will be's, or over the hill has beens who are trying to relive their glory years, like yourself.

Don't hate on me because you have some 250lb ring rat driving you in a beat up Civic from show to show, where as I have chauffeured limo service.

Let me give you some advice old man; you peaked years ago. Your run is over. It's time to give it up and let the real stars shine. How much longer will you try to keep up this facade?

Do us all a favor, and walk off into the sunset with the small bit of dignity you have left.

Tom Lawlor -  it includes the word "Winner". 

Because whether you challenge me on the street, in the cage, or in the squared circle,

No man is welcome inside the Squared Circle.

Y2J212121 was suspended for failing the personality test. 

I think we need a fatal four way with a mcmahon in each corner to settle this.

I am just glad that Tom is over here and has brought us a great feud with stickerking. 

ArtWanderlei -  I am just glad that Tom is over here and has brought us a great feud with stickerking. 

Ya Tom is completely saving this feud. Reading one of stickerkings posts is like listening to Ken Shamrock cut a wrestling promo.

also, PTS is a good guy!  Damn this is becomming like every man for himself!  I support Sandman, but my tag partner has a little side feud with him.

Then when Squared Circle finds out that mike has been selling some of his shirts on the side, this place my EXPLODE!

ArtWanderlei - 

Then when Squared Circle finds out that mike has been selling some of his shirts on the side, this place my EXPLODE!

Mike.  Bro.

Tell me this crap ain't true.  You're taking the butter off my bread?

He also gave away your "lucky boots" to get a girl to show him her boobies.

No money or sex.  He straight up gave them away so she would flash him.

I put GHB in your valet's drink on the flight over here and had my way with her in the bathroom.

I knew there was more to mike all of a sudden backing squared circle.  He is always been looking out for THE OLE SHOOTER and nothing more.

Suppose now this feud gets him a title shot.  Mike may be smarter than we think.

If you ain't got an answer, Shooter, you better put on a pair of long johns and step into the ring for a series of piledrivers.