call of duty xbox one problem.

the xbox one version of the new Call of duty has a problem that is called Black Crush.

that means that if there is a dark scene you have no detail or less detail. the PS4 version does not have this problem. also this black crush seems to be on more games on xbox one as well, like dead rising 3 and nba live 2k15.

there is also a very nice video on some german site which shows perfectly what the problem is.

http://www.pcgames.de/Call-of-Duty-Advanced-Warfare-PS4-258561/Videos/Video-Grafikvergleich-zwischen-PS4-und-Xbox-One-1141198/

You need to get laid Phone Post 3.0

Huh, no thread by red eye about the ps4 download problems with COD? Um...ok. we can see through you by now. Why bother? Phone Post 3.0

how the fuck can you like missing detail mihow? are you fucking nuts? you miss detail it is plain and simple.

you like buying a faulty product do you?

Mariooo1UP - You need to get laid Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

Thread is racist imo Phone Post 3.0

Mariooo1UP - You need to get laid Phone Post 3.0
Lol VU Phone Post 3.0

Mihow - it's not a problem and if you check any gaming forum (you do) you will realize about 30% of people like it, 30% of people don't care and 40% of people are absolute garbage pieces of shit about how much it sucks and how everyone is fucking dumb and they are smart and this ruins everything. I wonder which you are?!?

SO black crush = AWEOSME. CoD it = kinda meh ... still picture of course it looks atrocious.
I disagree. It's shitty and annoying and it should be fixed. If you like the black crush for whatever reason you can adjust tv settings to create it. You can't however eliminate it if it's being created at a hardware level. It's the same with Sunset Overdrive but I believe they said they are making a patch to fix it.

Hopefully they fix this in a system update. The people who want black crush can set their tv's accordingly and those who don't can actually play without it. Phone Post 3.0

Op is waiting on hd eye technology to become available so he can bitch about how bad life looks. Phone Post 3.0

Can see the deference in the pic, but suppose I got ps4 so yaaaah me.

I'm not buying the game thou COD sucks bags of dicks Phone Post 3.0

NatualBornTickler - Can see the deference in the pic, but suppose I got ps4 so yaaaah me.

You should play it if you haven't yet. Its much better than ghost. Much more fluid. I like it but it still doesn't give me that feeling of playing world at war or modern warfare 1 for the first time tho. Phone Post 3.0

who freaking cares

I own all the current gen consoles as well and just don't give a rip for all the graphics debates. I've compared games on my own and found nearly no visual differences. The PS4 is slightly better, but certainly not a game changer

Not Redeye bashing. He has some good posts, just disagree with the graphics ones. There just isn't enough difference between them to make an issue of it. Now 30 vs 60 FPS on the other hand. a lot bigger deal

Lol. I did misread what you wrote. Sunset Overdrive the black crush isn't an issue as much since it's so vibrant. It's also fucking awesome too but that's besides the point.

My thing is, this has happened on multiple games and it's a hardware thing not a software thing. For people who don't like there blacks crushed they can't do anything about it, where as if you do like it you can make your tv display that way. This isn't an issue of power and it should be something that can be corrected in a system update. All I want is for it to be possible for me and my garbage piece of shit friends to play the game without crushed blacks. Phone Post 3.0

Blunted Ninja -
NatualBornTickler - Can see the deference in the pic, but suppose I got ps4 so yaaaah me.

You should play it if you haven't yet. Its much better than ghost. Much more fluid. I like it but it still doesn't give me that feeling of playing world at war or modern warfare 1 for the first time tho. Phone Post 3.0
Fair enough. Mate bought it yesterday, I'll wait till he's bored of it and I'll give it a whirl Phone Post 3.0

You have issues. Serious issues Phone Post 3.0

Redeyes wife got blackcrushed Phone Post 3.0

mihow the reason lot of people dont know about blackcrush is because they have nothing to compare it too.

if you put 2 tvs next to each other with ps4 version and xbox one version. people will directly notice and say ps4 version looks better.

same for you as a person. people in your place think wow that mihow looks hot, then they see me and think wow that mihow looks fucking ugly!

so please stop with your excuses. Microsoft just need to fix this shit that is all.