call of duty xbox one problem.

I don't understand why people get so butt hurt over graphics. I think both systems look great. Yes I will say the ps4 looks slightly better but I play games for the experience. To have fun wreaking shit with friends or to get lost in a good story. Phone Post 3.0

ThisWeeksTrend - I don't understand why people get so butt hurt over graphics. I think both systems look great. Yes I will say the ps4 looks slightly better but I play games for the experience. To have fun wreaking shit with friends or to get lost in a good story. Phone Post 3.0

it is not about graphics. it is about you missing detail.

imagine paying for a hamburger, we both pay 2 dollars for a hamburger. however when we check the hamburgers we got. you see that your piece of meat is 50% less then mine. so basicly you get 50% less then me, but we pay the same price for it.

so you get royally fucked! and that is what this is about.

I saw a news blurb last night that shows the XO running a steady 60 fps vs the PS4 going up and down between 50 and 60. Apparently the native 1080p is the issue.

redeye2000 -
ThisWeeksTrend - I don't understand why people get so butt hurt over graphics. I think both systems look great. Yes I will say the ps4 looks slightly better but I play games for the experience. To have fun wreaking shit with friends or to get lost in a good story. Phone Post 3.0

imagine paying for a hamburger, we both pay 2 dollars for a hamburger. however when we check the hamburgers we got. you see that your piece of meat is 50% less then mine. so basicly you get 50% less then me, but we pay the same price for it.

But I'm not missing 50% of the detail as much that missing is like saying they forgot to salt my fries big fucking deal Phone Post 3.0

ThisWeeksTrend -
redeye2000 -

But I'm not missing 50% of the detail as much that missing is like saying they forgot to salt my fries big fucking deal Phone Post 3.0
This. Phone Post 3.0

you miss detail, you miss resolution compared to ps4. only in single player ps4 dips in frames sometimes.

however in multplayer ps4 version is vastly superior. no miss in detail. no miss in framerate and better resolution.

so yes framerate dipping in singleplayer aint good on ps4, but overal ps4 has the far better experience.

so i was basing the whole hamburger on the complete product. not just the missing detail.

The multi-player is so fast paced the very slight difference doesn't matter to me I'm not stopping to look around and admire the graphics. Now the single player is where I would stop and take in the scenery.

I'm not trying to hate on ps I own a ps3 and love it and I really want a ps4. ( I want a WII U also) I just hate this whole stupid console debate. People need to just enjoy their console instead of trying to tear someone else's down. If you really liked your ps4 why would you care what the xbox one does. They both have their pros and cons. Phone Post 3.0

ThisWeeksTrend - The multi-player is so fast paced the very slight difference doesn't matter to me I'm not stopping to look around and admire the graphics. Now the single player is where I would stop and take in the scenery.

I'm not trying to hate on ps I own a ps3 and love it and I really want a ps4. ( I want a WII U also) I just hate this whole stupid console debate. People need to just enjoy their console instead of trying to tear someone else's down. If you really liked your ps4 why would you care what the xbox one does. They both have their pros and cons. Phone Post 3.0

this post is awesome.

you basicly say that you dont care about the difference. yet single player is so important for you. that you stop and take in the scenery. so why take in the scenery at a lower resolution and not native resolution like you can do on ps4????

the reason ps4 should win. is so microsoft will step up their game on their next console. when you have a billion dollar company making billions of money every year,creating a console less powerful your an idiot supporting that company or buying that said console!

think future! that is why i bought a pc this time! however if your smart and really want to go for a console then take the ps4. it is that simple!

What OS is running on your pc Phone Post 3.0

I guarantee YOU couldn't even tell the difference in the resolution drop only reason you know is because you read it online. I'm sorry Phil Spencer fucked your mother and made you watch but that doesn't mean you need to get on a forum and call people idiots because they don't agree with you. Now stfu and go sit in the corner. Phone Post 3.0

ThisWeeksTrend - I guarantee YOU couldn't even tell the difference in the resolution drop only reason you know is because you read it online. I'm sorry Phil Spencer fucked your mother and made you watch but that doesn't mean you need to get on a forum and call people idiots because they don't agree with you. Now stfu and go sit in the corner. Phone Post 3.0

i can not see it? wait you say what? are you using reversed psychology on me for you own failings? dont fault me you have the eyes of mole.

and i dont call people idiots if they come up with useful information that counter my arguments. however your replies are so stupid that it is hard not to counter it calling you stupid, stupid.

also since you know phil spencer so well, you even knows what he does in his private time. at least i understand you cant see the resolution difference, phil spencer fucked you so hard, you have x-crossed eyes! BOOM!

now please enjoy your inferior call of duty and leave this tread alone for people who actually have a brain. thank you!

redeye2000 -
ThisWeeksTrend - I guarantee YOU couldn't even tell the difference in the resolution drop only reason you know is because you read it online. I'm sorry Phil Spencer fucked your mother and made you watch but that doesn't mean you need to get on a forum and call people idiots because they don't agree with you. Now stfu and go sit in the corner. Phone Post 3.0

i can not see it? wait you say what? are you using reversed psychology on me for you own failings? dont fault me you have the eyes of mole.

and i dont call people idiots if they come up with useful information that counter my arguments. however your replies are so stupid that it is hard not to counter it calling you stupid, stupid.

also since you know phil spencer so well, you even knows what he does in his private time. at least i understand you cant see the resolution difference, phil spencer fucked you so hard, you have x-crossed eyes! BOOM!

now please enjoy your inferior call of duty and leave this tread alone for people who actually have a brain. thank you!
OK now I'm starting to expect your mentally handicapped or maybe your 12 years old.

So let me get this straight your hating on Microsoft and on the Internet trying to pick a fight for something you can't even see the difference in. Why the fuck does it matter? Just give me a logical answer to that instead of attacking me and I'll never post in one of your threads again. Phone Post 3.0

I bought them both and play my XB1 more. You know why? Because I bought them both and play my XB1 more!!!

I buy gaming systems for entertainment so I'm going to go with the one that gives me the most...............YOU GUESSED IT!!

ENTERTAINMENT!!! lol

P.S. In all seriousness I have a Wii U to accompany the XB1 and PS4 but yet my son and I still play the 360 more! Phone Post 3.0

I see it like this and here is the metaphor I use.

I had a 60 inch Samsung DLP TV and the picture was absolutely amazing however, we also had a 42 inch Vizio LCD TV. The Vizio didn't have even close to the picture quality of the Samsung but it was a smart TV and we watched this TV 90% just due to the functionality alone.

It's all preference, trying to dissuade someone from their own personal interest in an item is just dumb. You paid for your PS4 so I hope you get your money's worth.

Honestly, I could have waited the year to buy the PS4 and XB1 because neither had been impressive in the gaming department till recently. Phone Post 3.0

ThisWeeksTrend - 
redeye2000 -

OK now I'm starting to expect your mentally handicapped or maybe your 12 years old.

So let me get this straight your hating on Microsoft and on the Internet trying to pick a fight for something you can't even see the difference in. Why the fuck does it matter? Just give me a logical answer to that instead of attacking me and I'll never post in one of your threads again. Phone Post 3.0

i brought myself down to your level op stupidity. so if that is for you a 12 years old child, then i am sure you recognise yourself every second of the day.

also cant see the difference? i have fucking showed you the difference in 2 pictures on the page before.

it is that kind of stupidity that tickles me off, i could take you on your bet and make very easy money.

instead i let it go, because i dont care about your money, me making a fool of you is already a reward in itself.

also i dont mind arguing or a conversation at all, i attack, i defend but i never runaway.

NFABeeJay - I bought them both and play my XB1 more. You know why? Because I bought them both and play my XB1 more!!!

I buy gaming systems for entertainment so I'm going to go with the one that gives me the most...............YOU GUESSED IT!!

ENTERTAINMENT!!! lol

P.S. In all seriousness I have a Wii U to accompany the XB1 and PS4 but yet my son and I still play the 360 more! Phone Post 3.0

if you want a system wich gives you the most entertainment then it is for sure a PC.

a WII-u is an excellent choice. Nintendo is by far the greatest software company in this world. i love they have not brought a single game on the mobiel telephone. i hope it always will stay that way. Nintendo doing its own thing.

creating new and exciting hardware and releasing it when the game is actually done instead like all those other companies who only have $$$ signs in their eyes and release everything as fast as possible so we constantly have to download new patches and updates.