Called my girlfriend a C*nt

And she socked me in the mouth!! I guess I deserved it. Phone Post 3.0

Rip op Phone Post 3.0

Was she, in fact, being a cunt? Should've punched her in the gut so hard that she shit out her ovaries Phone Post 3.0

Good for the cunt! Phone Post 3.0

Biishes be hella sensitive about that word. Word of advice : Don't call a chick a cunt unless you're down to box. Phone Post 3.0

You mean your ex-girlfriend? Phone Post 3.0

call the police and have her arrested for domestic violence. she is a monster. you should be allowed to speak your mind without fear of being assaulted. violence against men needs to be stopped. tweet emma watson to make a speech about it

or just fuck her mom in the ass

I don't get it, she called me every name in the book, but once I busted out the C word, she went psycho. Phone Post 3.0

When I call her a cunt she makes me a sammich Phone Post 3.0

After she punched me, she even gave me that look of "Now what motherfucker". I kinda feel like she punked me out. I hope I don't get kicked out of the OG. Phone Post 3.0

OP,

Shut that cunt's mouth before I fuckstart her head! 

Here in Australia, that's a term of endearment. Phone Post 3.0

goddamn, i love the word cunt and i use it on all the women i know, especially the ones i'm fucking.

MegaCholo2000 - After she punched me, she even gave me that look of "Now what motherfucker". I kinda feel like she punked me out. I hope I don't get kicked out of the OG. Phone Post 3.0

WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY?

A woman hits me, she'll be kicking rocks. 

How do you say "Cunt" in different languages? Phone Post 3.0

MegaCholo2000 - How do you say "Cunt" in different languages? Phone Post 3.0

"Manko" in Japanese

"Cunt" is the only word that causes hell to rain down upon me. I've called my wife some nasty things over the years, and it's blown over, but for some reason, and dirty synonym for "vagina" sends women over the top.

Dude I call my girlfriend a cunt all the time. She calls me a cunt. It's a cunt eat cunt world. Phone Post 3.0

Lol. .. you're literally going to be inside her later. I think that means you win. Phone Post 3.0

Pics Phone Post 3.0