CALLING ALL VOLK FANS, where is the belief in your boy?

Volk has truly got better and better in his last bouts, while already being elite (and Champ). We’ve rarely seen this. And Islam is indeed totally well rounded.

This is like a Superbowl between two teams that never met the last few years. We just don’t know what we’ll get but it could be one sided.

1 Like

So are you saying you think Volk will win? Saying you’ll back him to win and you’re loyal to him are not the same thing as believing he will.

Tumbleweed Silence GIF - Tumbleweed Silence - Discover ...

Nope what?

I’m saying exactly what I said, win or lose Volk will still be my guy, regardless whether he has a poor performance or not. Unlike you who was all over Khamzats nuts until he almost lost against Gilbert.

I think Volk has a shot. He’s gotta fight the perfect fight though as I dont see him stopping Islam.

1 Like

WTF just hit me??

2 Likes

I get a Mighty Mouse vs. Dominick Cruz vibe with this fight. Pretty even skill sets overall, but Islam is just a superior wrestler and, more importantly, a lot bigger.

Sounds emotionally driven and stupid. I use brains and back winners.

Let’s face it Islam is going to dominate

1 Like

Heart = Volk
Head = Islam

3 Likes

You back favourites Jack and then say you called the shot. Such insight.

2 Likes

You can be a fan of a fighter but still be realistic. Was a fan of Penn and still thought GSP was gonna destroy him in their 2nd fight.
I have no dog in this fight tomorrow, but logic says Islam is going to walk through him.

Right here cunt! Let’s fuckin go Volk.

Aussie Aussie Aussie

7 Likes

Never write off an Australian.
We got big balls down here!

4 Likes

OI OI OI

2 Likes

You have the fights at 2pm there? You lucky cunts, lol! Have to wake up at 4/5am for these, but i don’t mind.

Good luck with your bets, let’s go Volk!

2 Likes

Volk will win. If Islam wins, it will be by a close Decision.

OP: If Volk wins

hanging episode 9 GIF

1 Like

It does make for a good Sunday session. Early prelims at 7am I believe. Main card around 2pm

I remember living in the uk and the timing sucked

2 Likes