CALLING ALL VOLK FANS, where is the belief in your boy?

Khabib made this fight. Not Islam

So pumped for this fight. Two elite fighters in their primes. Volk takes it by 2nd round TKO

Unless Khabib is getting in the cage tonight; Islam is responsible for this fight happening.

Yes, this is why iā€™m pumped. Different divisions or not; itā€™s two elite fighters in their primes gettinā€™ down. That is some shit.

I see no chance of Volk winning. The size difference is too great

Keep that intensity GOT.
We will shock the world and wipe that smirk off Islamā€™s face

I like Alex but the only chance he has is a lucky punch that gets through Islamā€™s defense. But honesty could a hard shot from such a small man even put Islam down? Seems like a long shot

I still think Volk beats every other 155er. This is a great callout by Islam for his first defense.

1 Like

Volk wants this fight standing, he will piece him up on the feet and break his will by getting back up time after time if taken down

What if Craig Jones is right about sambo and Volk heel hooks him?

No, calling out a smaller fighter is not a great call out imo. Anderson doing it to GSP for example. Tf? Go fight Jon Jones if you want to fight out of your division. Same here, IMO.

All that being saidā€¦Iā€™m excited to watch it all go down tonight.

BJJ for MMA isnā€™t the best. Wrestling beats it

Hearing this idea even floated greatly diminished my optimism in Volk winning. Adcc style bjj tactics are not going to work well against Islam

rooting for Volk but Id favor Islam to win.Volk has to keep it standing and be able to get back to his feet to have a chance That said it will be very difficult to do .

Dude is on savage win streak so confidence shouldnt really be a probā€¦hopefully his centre of gravity is an issue for islam both guys are tough as fk but islam has a massive advantage.

Time will tell.

Do it @JackMerridew I did this one with you for a year over the Oliveira fight. Do one with this man

1 Like

He has until the main card starts.

1 Like

Still trying to figure out how people give these threads any time. Fuck, I just did it too.

lol who is this piece of shit nobody? GoDieInACarWreck should take his own advice.

Iā€™m the GOAT here this is my island.

I want to make this bet with @Erik_Apple because heā€™s always telling me heā€™s a SOMEBODY here.

He has until the co-main event to accept.

Eminem GIFs | Tenor