Calling all WAR experts....WORST CASE SCENARIO?

Honestly, all you that served (thank you btw) All those self taught war experts, all those educated in war scenarios, all the history and military buffs etc. WHAT IS THE WORST SCENARIO THAT CAN HAPPEN HERE FROM THE RESULT OF HE US AIR STRIKES AGAINST SYRIA? 

Love to hear everyones theory....not my forte global politics or the ins and outs of war...the motivation, the possibilities, worst case scenario etc. 

Yesterday was necassary but in turn scary. So, what's worst case scenario. 

That said god bless the innocent woman, children and men and all the troops should boots hit the ground. 

What will we get from bombing Syria besides more debt and possibly long term conflict?

In for crazy theories and unrealistic scenarios

TryhardNobody -

Worst case scenario is something bad happens to me. Anything else we can live with

an honest dude here. i actually thought this myself the other day.

TryhardNobody -

Worst case scenario is something bad happens to me. Anything else we can live with

That is a very good answer actually. That is what matters most to me too, me and my family.

I wonder if Russia will deploy s400 rockets. I heard they are game changers

Worst case scenario is the us cripples Assad's regime enough to allow the war to continue.  Lots more people die and more of the country is turned into rubble. If the sryian government falls "moderate" Muslims continue to make it an even bigger shithole.

Considering Russia and USA are involved in this at opposite ends, I'd say it doesn't take long to imagine the worst case scenario.

solid post OP!

ttt for more opinions on this.

Beninger - Considering Russia and USA are involved in this at opposite ends, I'd say it doesn't take long to imagine the worst case scenario.
Unfortunately imagination and expectation are also on the opposite spectrum. Nothing will come of this. There will be some anger towards the Donald making Putin look like a imbecile for continuing to back Assad. Russia couldn't afford a large scale war and cooler heads will prevail. What could happen is that you see Assads regime fail and the country is briefly taken over by Rebels and Isis. Not long after Russia and the US swoop in to pick up the pieces.

Worst case scenario?

The world becomes a Fallout 4 expansion pack.

TryhardNobody -

makes sense

TryhardNobody -

Agree 100%

An EMP attack in retaliation, but more likely another quagmire land war in Bumfuckistan.

The worst is Russia has a "gulf of Tonkin" incident, blames the US, and demands total withdrawal or declares war. The stupid thing is the rebels fighting against assad which we would be helping are the same groups the US is fighting against in other middle east countries.

Where was my post (pre-election) where I warned that Trump could seriously start a war he's such a buffoon?

This is one time where I truly, sincerely hope I am wrong. But I'm holding onto my place in the Caribbean just in case, and mental note to look up how far away from America I'll have to be to avoid a nuclear winter.

SilcStar - What will we get from bombing Syria besides more debt and possibly long term conflict?
Not sure if anyone else got this, but I did sir GJ

So we're gonna kill more civilians cos civilians are getting killed?

TryhardNobody -

Your first reply game is strong my friend. That's like the fifth time this month I've laughed, looked up, and found your SN. VU.

Pilgor the goat -
TryhardNobody -

Your first reply game is strong my friend. That"s like the fifth time this month I"ve laughed, looked up, and found your SN. VU.

THN is as high end as they come... no homo