Calling it now...

bump for next Saturday. Rousey wins by TKO in the 1st.

I am a Meisha fan and would love to see a more even fight. I just can't see it happening. 

There is a chance Rousey dazes tate and then by instinct just grabs the arm, but I am thinking she wants to KO/TKO.

rousey is cold and calcuated in the cage. she will take the optimal route for a finish, which is the armbar

1st round RNC by Rousey

Armbar for sure. She doesn't have the ko power Phone Post 3.0

Tate with the tko and Silva with the ko Phone Post 3.0

No way José. Honda by armbar all day Phone Post 3.0

Love Tate but the babe called her shot on TUF. Armbar on her butt whipping side. Phone Post 3.0

Lost tons of respect and admiration for Rousey. This bitch needs help.

I hope Tate hurts her bad. Phone Post 3.0

LOL @ 'Calling it now'. Weak sauce. I'd exect at least a screen name bet. Come on, is this pussyville or the UG? :)

Tate is going to hurt Rousey but not be able to finish. UD for Tate.

Silva will brutalize Weidman. KO 1st rd. Phone Post 3.0

RR has been training in mma since early 2011 and I want to believe that her striking is vastly improved.

Seems to me that a world-class athlete under ideal conditions (which we have) will have learned to strike reasonably well in three (3) years of training?

I would love to see it.

Cool Factoid:  Both RR and Holly Holme had their first mma fights in March 2011.  I found that interesting.  It means they have both had roughly the same amount of time to round-out their skillsets.  I'd like to see them fight in late 2014 or early 2015.

Ronda my try and KO Miesha, but when sees a sub. is easier she'll just throw Miesha down and go for the armbar. Phone Post 3.0

I've got MT landing some good shots and - just about the time that Goldy n Rogey start up the hype train - Honda tosses her and its time for surgery. Phone Post 3.0

But, I hope I'm fuckin wrong. I'm pullin for Miesha heavy... And not just bc I want her to ride my face to the sun n back. Phone Post 3.0

I had a dream Ronda did a walk off armbar then when Tate got up and the ref hadn't stopped it Ronda dropped her with a hook then broke the other arm.

My first MMA dream was a weird one.

Fuck that Tate by arm bar Phone Post 3.0

Jason - 

bump for next Saturday. Rousey wins by TKO in the 1st.

I am a Meisha fan and would love to see a more even fight. I just can't see it happening. 

There is a chance Rousey dazes tate and then by instinct just grabs the arm, but I am thinking she wants to KO/TKO.

Something like that would boost her fame but increase her risk. Sounds like an exciting event

If Cro Cop can be knocked out by his own finish, why not Misha arm barring Ronda!

I like it! Phone Post 3.0

This fight doesn't interest me in the slightest.  TUF didn't make this fight any more appealing IMO.

Meischa doesn't stand a chance and I think deep down, she knows it too.

Miesha has a chance Phone Post 3.0