Calling it now...

...Bermudez smashes Guida in to bolivia and then does the same thing to McGregor in a number one contender fight. Also, vaginas will bleed dicktards. Phone Post 3.0

i reallllyyyy want dennis to dominate clay. I feel hes underrated and I hope he can open some eyes.

Big fan of Bermudez I thought he was gonna win the show and almost did just got sloppy. Been pretty impressive since Phone Post 3.0

I Came I Saw I Lurked - i reallllyyyy want dennis to dominate clay. I feel hes underrated and I hope he can open some eyes.

EVerybody loves bermudez.

But i don't think he's shown anything as of yet to prove he'll be a contender.

The way i see him now is a smarter diego sanchez with slightly better wrestling.

Ummm Conor will be choked out by Poirier. Phone Post 3.0

shaqitup - 
I Came I Saw I Lurked - i reallllyyyy want dennis to dominate clay. I feel hes underrated and I hope he can open some eyes.

The way i see him now is a smarter diego sanchez with slightly better wrestling.

thats why i hope he can get through guida. I like dennis and i dont like guida (especially after the maynard fight)

Barbasol OOTFFTT - Ummm Conor will be choked out by Poirier. Phone Post 3.0
Then replace mcgregor for porier.

Anyone want an SN bet on the bermudez-guida fight w me? 30 days...and you gotta make a thread on the OG about how you got fucked in the ass one time and liked it. Dildo or dick. Doesn't matter. I got Bermudez. Phone Post 3.0

shaqitup -

more power imo Phone Post 3.0

jmont - 
shaqitup -

agreed.

jmont -
shaqitup -

Def more power and explosiveness. Phone Post 3.0

Got MMAlk -
jmont -
shaqitup -

Def more power and explosiveness. Phone Post 3.0
Love diego though. Phone Post 3.0

Love Dennis (no homo). Great fight against grice. Followed him since tuf and hope to see him go far. Love him to beat the brakes of mcgoober. Phone Post 3.0