Calling It now...

Win or lose Conor will coach the next season of tuf. Guaranteed. Phone Post 3.0

Haha, that would suck. Tuf is played out Phone Post 3.0

if he losses he will be ready to fight in Dublin by October

Not if he loses. If he wins, yes. Though they should just end TUF already. This season was the worst ever... and the fights were all so miserable i couldn't believe dana was able to smile about it.

Anyone remember that rumor about Conors bad knee, that's going to take some time to heal. Phone Post 3.0

TTT Phone Post 3.0

Good call, but did your dad give you the inside scoop? Phone Post 3.0

How Bisping feeling for the Leites fight? He's the reason I got into mma! Phone Post 3.0

Good Call!

Bravo Phone Post 3.0

calpolkid - Win or lose Conor will coach the next season of tuf. Guaranteed. Phone Post 3.0
Awesome stuff kiddo, thanks for nailing it with both the TUF announcement and the knee injury being the most likely reason he's coaching TUF.

I'm not sure if Dana will give shit to your Dad because he gave you confidential info that you ended up posting on here. I hope not, but if your Dad catches shit and you still want to break awesome news to the UG, then maybe forward the info to somebody else and let them post it to avoid any conflicts in the future.

The other way to break news (not gossip, but legit, accurate news) like you did is to go about making another account/screen name that won't go back to your father. Now, I would NEVER EVER suggest that you make another account and break the rules of the forum that are in the TOS, no, never, but I'm just saying that if somebody had legit inside info and didn't want to have their source get in trouble, that would probably be the safest way to do it. After all, it's not like the 2nd account would be a troll account, it would be an account that was specifically created to break legit news while protecting their source and themself.

But to be clear, I made sure to point out that I'm not encouraging you to do that, nor would I

Oh, voted up your first post to give you a +3. Great job.

:) Phone Post 3.0

Who is OPs daddy? Phone Post 3.0

hendofanforlife -

dont think theyd shelve him for so long. 

of course you may have inside info. lol

Needs knee surgery. So of course Hell coach tuf Phone Post 3.0

Casual Kiwi - Who is OPs daddy? Phone Post 3.0
Bisping Phone Post 3.0

TFK_Vulva Fabulous -
calpolkid - Win or lose Conor will coach the next season of tuf. Guaranteed. Phone Post 3.0
Awesome stuff kiddo, thanks for nailing it with both the TUF announcement and the knee injury being the most likely reason he's coaching TUF.

I'm not sure if Dana will give shit to your Dad because he gave you confidential info that you ended up posting on here. I hope not, but if your Dad catches shit and you still want to break awesome news to the UG, then maybe forward the info to somebody else and let them post it to avoid any conflicts in the future.

The other way to break news (not gossip, but legit, accurate news) like you did is to go about making another account/screen name that won't go back to your father. Now, I would NEVER EVER suggest that you make another account and break the rules of the forum that are in the TOS, no, never, but I'm just saying that if somebody had legit inside info and didn't want to have their source get in trouble, that would probably be the safest way to do it. After all, it's not like the 2nd account would be a troll account, it would be an account that was specifically created to break legit news while protecting their source and themself.

But to be clear, I made sure to point out that I'm not encouraging you to do that, nor would I

Oh, voted up your first post to give you a +3. Great job.

:) Phone Post 3.0
No, I would never ever do such a terrible thing like that, never ever... Phone Post 3.0

Solid scoop. Good job. More in future! Phone Post 3.0

Have a VU, OP.

You deserve it for your awesome Nostradamus skills.

I like the cut of your jib sir. Phone Post 3.0

haha

Good call Callum

VTFU