Calling OG fashion police for help.

I need some advice as to what to wear on my feel that look smart casual when wearing shorts. At the moment I wear flip flops/thongs/ whatever you call it

Shoes seem like the obvious choice but do you wear socks with them? If no socks how do you stop the shoes from smelling. I don't want to look like a German tourist either.

I don't like crocs so don't go there.

Keep in mind I have pasty white legs.

I live in Australia so it gets really hot here, 104 F

Help please Phone Post 3.0

obviously sneakers with socks Phone Post 3.0

I go with tan flip flops Phone Post

jmont - obviously sneakers with socks Phone Post 3.0
Just curious are you a German tourist by any chance? Phone Post 3.0

This might work.

blind

Usually when I'm wearing shorts I wear either sandals or shoes with low-cut ankle socks that you can't see

So it basically looks like I'm sockless, only I don't have to worry about smelling up my shoes

I always wear flip-flops, but like dizz said, ankle socks/footy socks are a must if you're gonna wear running shoes/sneakers.

You should only be able to see a small amount of the sock, imo.

dizz - Usually when I'm wearing shorts I wear either sandals or shoes with low-cut ankle socks that you can't see

So it basically looks like I'm sockless, only I don't have to worry about smelling up my shoes

I do this as well

Nothing feels better than a pair of thongs! You could go boat shoes but lose the socks. Phone Post 3.0

Anything but sandals is gay as fuck, unless you are an athlete then socks and runners are ok( doesn't mean you aren't still gay) Phone Post 3.0

kosmo777 - Nothing feels better than a pair of thongs! You could go boat shoes but lose the socks. Phone Post 3.0
Yes but then they smell. Phone Post 3.0

Tripitaka's Triangle -
kosmo777 - Nothing feels better than a pair of thongs! You could go boat shoes but lose the socks. Phone Post 3.0
Yes but then they smell. Phone Post 3.0
You need to work on your personal hygiene :) Phone Post 3.0