calpol kid

your dad might look a bit rough tomorrow.... but he showed a heart and balls of steel!
Give him a hug.. but gently...
and thanks for an awesome fight!

God damn right. That must have been so emotionally exhausting to watch. Phone Post 3.0

One of Bisping's kid picked him to lose lol Phone Post 3.0

Stern - One of Bisping's kid picked him to lose lol Phone Post 3.0
Kids like to wind up their parents Phone Post 3.0

Methos42 - your dad might look a bit rough tomorrow.... but he showed a heart and balls of steel!
He's not going to fuck you OP Phone Post 3.0

"If your showing heart, some other part of your game failed"

Ken flo Phone Post 3.0

perfectsoldier -
Methos42 - your dad might look a bit rough tomorrow.... but he showed a heart and balls of steel!
What's it like being so butthurt? Phone Post 3.0

perfectsoldier -
Yeah he's going to fuck you instead for being such a cool-ass. No need to be a dick, I was hoping someone would make this thread to congratulate Bisping and his son for the biggest win of his career.

Mike has been fucked over more than most fighters by having to face known cheats and it's cost him a couple of title shots in his career.

Didn't even see the fight but the general consensus seems to be that Bisping done enough to win the fight. Couldn't be happier for him and I hope he gets a title shot after the Weidman rematch even though Jacare probably deserves it more.

Is your SN a reference to that Russian translated article that was posted here a few years ago? If it is, well done, I respect your reference game. Phone Post 3.0

perfectsoldier - 

Yeah well he's also a minor so why even go there?

Yea if you read this Callum please pass on the congratulations of everyone here. That was a great performance and he earned the win.
It must be an awesome buzz for your whole family. Phone Post 3.0

These threads always creep me the fuck out Phone Post 3.0

I'm a lass so I'm allowed to say hug so feck off. I went out on a limb, paid for fight pass and darnit the main event made it worth it. if that was my dad, if be a wreck. happy, but a wreck

Methos42 - I'm a lass so I'm allowed to say hug so feck off. I went out on a limb, paid for fight pass and darnit the main event made it worth it. if that was my dad, if be a wreck. happy, but a wreck
Female you say..... Phone Post 3.0

Elias Cepeda - These threads always creep me the fuck out Phone Post 3.0
I'll hold you tight until you forget all about this thread. Do you want some candy? Phone Post 3.0

this Phone Post 3.0

Your shitty you tube vids creep me out Phone Post 3.0

Fedoral Crime -
perfectsoldier -
Yeah he's going to fuck you instead for being such a cool-ass. No need to be a dick, I was hoping someone would make this thread to congratulate Bisping and his son for the biggest win of his career.

Mike has been fucked over more than most fighters by having to face known cheats and it's cost him a couple of title shots in his career.

Didn't even see the fight but the general consensus seems to be that Bisping done enough to win the fight. Couldn't be happier for him and I hope he gets a title shot after the Weidman rematch even though Jacare probably deserves it more.

Is your SN a reference to that Russian translated article that was posted here a few years ago? If it is, well done, I respect your reference game. Phone Post 3.0
It was more of an inside joke, I made a similar thread a week or so ago and got reamed by probably the same people defending you in this thread..

And yes it is, VU for getting the reference Phone Post 3.0

I want to know which kid picked against their dad?

That's the kid that is cut out of Mikes will come Monday. Phone Post 3.0

This thread is proof that negative fuck sticks can infect anything on this site. Fucking sad. Phone Post 3.0

nobody won that fight, not the fans or the UFC which their big mistake of FP card only instead of going with BT sport.