calzaghe knocked down in 1st

bad fight.. Hopkins is a one punch fighter and Calzaghe may be the most overrated fighter in the last 20 years.

thankfully it was free.

B-hold has turned into John Ruiz. As soon as I saw that cu*t Byrd was a judge I got nervous.

Joe deserved the nod

nobody really did. nothing but slap, one punch, clinch hold. repeat

I think Adalaide Byrd voted on skin color.

not a bad fight,

with that being said i dont think he beats roy nor pavlik

LOL at Hopkins claiming that he took him to school. Time to go sit on the porch while gummin some chew wierd old man Hopkins.

hopkins,,,,,, oh man i dunno even what to say.... took calzaghe to school?? but he still beat you on your soil with your judges, most punches ever landed on you?.....well i dont even know what you should do next?

Stone17Wolf is crrect.....

I was ultra excited for that fight but it pretty much sucked. More sweaty man-hugging in any one round than in the entire UFC. Just a bad clash of styles, I think.

Adelaide Byrd is strictly a corrupt hack.

Lol I think Calzaghe punched Hopkins so hard he got amnesia. Bernard you're delusional. Not a great performance from Joe but he did enough.

I guarantee the "countdown to Delahoya-Forbes" will be more exciting than the fight that was just on HBO.

B-Hold needs to just retire...he has no visible skills anymore. He only fights like he's trying to mug someone in his last 5 or 6 fights. Get close...use the left arm to clinch...right arm to reach for wallet...then back off after attempting a headbutt.

Loved that look on Max's face when Hopkins was blathering on.