Camera for recording rolling - feedback requested.

oh, and your son moves well.

Are those yours?

Use the go pro!

Empire - oh, and your son moves well.

Thanks, he's 16, started training BJJ at 10, stopped at 13 to wrestle in High School. He gives me fits now.

Empire - not getting a new phone, homey.

thanks though. i'm willing to drop around 300 or so on a camera.

it's not for pro vids. just something to get somewhat decent quality videos of my rolling sessions and posting on youtube for you fucks to critique, lol.
Then definately get one of the Panasonics from Costco, they are right at about $300 and they do HD vid with stereo sound and they are also an excellent camera with manual functions that takes amazing pics. It also has a wide angle. I don't know the model off hand sorry. It's the replacement to mine (which is fantastic and metal body) DMC-Zs3

I'd recommend a flip camcorder. The cheapest one will do, no need to buy the most expensive model. I have one of these and it's great. Extremely easy to use and good quality video.

I just bought that newer one you suggested Anthony. Thanks for the advice and showing that clip!

swiftnhbfighter -  I just bought that newer one you suggested Anthony. Thanks for the advice and showing that clip!

Cheers! Hope you have a good time with it, for the price and getting HD, you can't go wrong. :)

After seeing that Clip posted by Anthony I ordered one too.

Thanks for saving me $100.

Sub for later Phone Post

anthony should be getting a % from this company IMO

Baroquen Record - anthony should be getting a % from this company IMO

Thanks, but when I see a good product, that's a good deal, I want everyone to know!

Just got mine today (for Father's Day) and it works great! Thanks again.