Camicom on The OtherGround Live

We got a lot of requests to have Camicom on the show, last night it finally happened. 

https://othergroundlive.podbean.com/e/the-otherground-live-episode126/

You can also find it on Spotify and iTunes.

4 Likes

Please tell me he sounds like a combination of Rush Limbaugh, Hannity, and Bill O'Reilly?

Kwang -

Please tell me he sounds like a combination of Rush Limbaugh, Hannity, and Bill O'Reilly?

I was anticipating Paul Harvey lol, but instead he's just a normal, rational sounding person like most of us on this forum.

I heard someone called in a while ago claiming to be me, is that true?

kingofpancakes - 

I heard someone called in claiming to be me, is that true?

No.

RdotC - 
kingofpancakes - 

I heard someone called in claiming to be me, is that true?

No.

Huh, weird. Good I guess.

RdotC -

lol i hate the youtube version, I sound like crap on it compared to the podbean/spotify/iTunes ones. 

Are you on Stitcher?

Passive Jay - 
RdotC -

lol i hate the youtube version, I sound like crap on it compared to the podbean/spotify/iTunes ones. 

And vice versa... my audio quality goes to shit on those versions haha

RdotC -
Passive Jay - 
RdotC -

The couple of times that I've checked over the months to see just how fucking stupid I sound, I've noticed the audio is fine on Podbean but terrible through Dalton's Youtube capture.

Homelander - 
RdotC -
Passive Jay - 
RdotC -

The couple of times that I've checked over the months to see just how fucking stupid I sound, I've noticed the audio is fine on Podbean but terrible through Dalton's Youtube capture.

Yeah... the Youtube feed is how I hear the show through Bluestacks.

RdotC -
Homelander - 
RdotC -
Passive Jay - 
RdotC -

Do you blast the gain for your headphones?  How the hell you could you understand a thing my dumbass was saying the other night?

In for later

Teh OG live tends to be hit or miss.

But it always delivers.

Homelander - 
RdotC -
Homelander - 
RdotC -
Passive Jay - 
RdotC -

Do you blast the gain for your headphones?  How the hell you could you understand a thing my dumbass was saying the other night?

Ha!

At times I have to bump it for some people.

Decided to listen to the show last night out of curiosity regarding Camicom on youtube post show. Based on his posts with MAGA!! usually following his posts, I thought he was somewhat of a simpleton at times who blindly loves Trump but my perception of him was wrong (articulate and seems like a level headed and descent guy).

Good podcast last night..

1 Like

RdotC -
Homelander - 
RdotC -
Homelander - 
RdotC -
Passive Jay - 
RdotC -

Ha!

I'm not the expert, but you might be better off listening though Podbean, capturing on your computer with bluestacks then normalizing the audio before uploading.  Maybe you are already doing some of that and obviously the live simulcast would still have the shitty audio.

Homelander - 
RdotC -
Homelander - 
RdotC -
Homelander - 
RdotC -
Passive Jay - 
RdotC -

Ha!

I'm not the expert, but you might be better off listening though Podbean, capturing on your computer with bluestacks then normalizing the audio before uploading.  Maybe you are already doing some of that and obviously the live simulcast would still have the shitty audio.

I just let the simulcast save and stay up on Youtube. Trying to normalize the audio would get super muddled being its a single waveform and not separate channels.

The Youtube feed is exactly how I hear the audio through Podbean running on Bluestacks.