Can a 3%er...

i guarantee there are people that you believe that you know well (best friend, dad, mom, etc) that are hiding shit from you.

think about how prevalent cheating on a spouse is and then think about how many people you know that are in "loving, committed" relationships. there are a few cheaters in there somewhere (it may even be your own father or mother). if someone were to ask "is your dad someone you look up to," most people would probably answer yes. this is a judgment made on the information you have.

Pantarei - 

"church is part of a community and not a moral need. read before you troll."

You are the troll

Jiu-jitsu and religion shoudn't even be in the same sentence. Phone Post

Really? Thanks for informing everyone of your personal beliefs regarding the situation so that we can all now act accordingly. Also good job in attacking a comment for no reason, by your logic jiujitsu and church, school, and family should never be in the same sentence. The Mendes BROTHERS and Andre Galvao at ATOS would like to have a word with you, also the Ribeiro BROTHERS at the UNIVERSITY de Jiujitsu. SWIDT?

If you have a black belt in BJJ or any other martial art it means you have a high level of ability in that martial art!! it dose not guarentee that you will not be an arsehole!

Some people learn a martial art and become a better person for it..... others totally miss the point and just become a bigger arsehole than they were before.

I knew a Judo Master 8th Dan who has sadly died now... the way he conducted himself was sometimes appalling...
A life time in Judo did nothing for HIS character.

People are people and Martial arts CAN help SOME people but for the most part I think it is a genetic/environmental thing... some people are born good and some bad... some of the nastiest people I have ever met are strong church goers.

If you take the 3% idea out of the LI bjj theme an address it to life, wealth profession etc..... Then it can be a good tool to motivate and help people achieve their goals whilst still having a social conscience Phone Post