Can a Canadian explain this to me?

Is this a tire store or not? I didnt see any tires, but they had everything else.

From 2014 Canada Trip

Its like a mini walmart/gome depot mix... Kinda Phone Post 3.0

Sorry about that Phone Post 3.0

Plenty of tires there bro Phone Post 3.0

Yes they have tires. It's the best store in the world!

Canadian Tire is like a toystore for adult men

Fuckity fuck moar coffee Phone Post 3.0

Lots of tires. Eehhh! Phone Post 3.0

Mix of Home Depot and Walmart is a perfect explanation. Phone Post 3.0

I think Home Depot and Cabela's/Bass Pro Shop is more accurate.  

I don't know a single Canadian that doesn't have a stack of Canadian Tire money sitting somewhere.

On top of my fridge is $46 worth!

criticschoice - Sorry about that Phone Post 3.0

Aboot, IMCO.

Canadian Tire is one of the happiest places on earth.  Yes, they have tires in the back, but the whole store has every awesome thing you can think of for cars!

And tons of other awesome man stuff.

There's a place in Sham Shui Po in Hong Kong called Golden Computer Centre.  It's kind of like Canadian Tire, but for computers, and in Chinese.

I hate shopping, but if you're taking me to Canadian Tire or Golden Computer Centre, let's go! 

This whole topic = lol. IMO you can still get decent tires there though...

ShocknAwe - I don't know a single Canadian that doesn't have a stack of Canadian Tire money sitting somewhere.

Do they still have that? 

I had a glove compartment full of the shit, musta been 18 bucks, but I always forgot to use it.

6ULDV8 - 
ShocknAwe - I don't know a single Canadian that doesn't have a stack of Canadian Tire money sitting somewhere.

Do they still have that? 

I had a glove compartment full of the shit, musta been 18 bucks, but I always forgot to use it.

They do. I just grabbed a bunch of shit I didn't need on the weekend!

You can put Canadian tire money in the Salvation Army ball at Christmas. Canadian tire will honour it and give the charity cash. That's where all my Canadian tire money goes.

My dad bought a snowmobile helmet with his a few years ago. That might've been the proudest moment of that cheap bastards life!

It's a good store if you're a man. Phone Post 3.0

Their loss-leads in kitchen appliance are the BEST EVA.