Can any family match

Damn,

TheCatsPajamas did 8 years of hard time.

Rikers Island?

3 Likes

Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

3 Likes

When I saw you reacted to my comment I was expecting a :fu:t2: lol

And Nascar is gayer. LOL at the sister fucker mentioning that redneck shit like it’s athletic achievement.

1 Like

Uriah Faber and Liz Carmouche

4 Likes

Tim Kennedy and Jessica Penne

Diaz bros are way more impressive than the Jones brothers.

But it’s got to be the Gracie family. Obviously they had jumpstart over everyone else. But they produced generations of champions.

Kron and Roger won ADCC submitting everyone in their bracket. Renzo won ADCC and has beaten like 7 former UFC champions. Royce winning UFC 1,2,4… Rickson did not achieve the same heights in competition, but his competition career was still impressive.

Royler was a good MMA fighter and one of the greatest adcc champions

3 Likes

The Kardashian/Jenner/Ye cult has to be a top earner. Covers athletics, fashion, music, and general depravity.

Gary Holt says…

2 Likes

Vince/Shane/Stephanie/Linda McMahon and Triple H.

1 Like

JJ Watt and TJ Watt were both considered the best or one of the best in their sport at some time. They will both be HoFers. In those examples you got one great and one good athlete. Payton Manning was one of the all time great QBs but Eli was a solid QB, he wont be in the HoF. And the mention of Suters and Matthews, they have the numbers but how many were all time greats?

1 Like

Part of the Mathews freakishness is that I think a couple of them were in NFL for a long time, which requires a rare durability in and of itself, but also had some crazy number of consecutive games played, or started, or something like that.

Over 120 million sales.

Andy had a successful career also.

1 Like

The Jackson’s did pretty for themselves (Jackson 5).

The Wayons too.

1 Like

2 Likes

The Wachowskis cut their own dicks off, that’s gotta rank pretty high

1 Like

Lol!

That other thread makes me think Heidi Klum and her daughter deserve a mention.

1 Like