Can anybody at 135 make 125.

There are some studs at 135. I know most r cutting mad weight to make 135. Phone Post 3.0

probably

Maybe. But not all i think barao could make 135 but not 125 Phone Post 3.0

Cutting weight sucks. Phone Post 3.0

Heres a question. Caraway looked soft compared to Aljo last night. Obviously physique isn't everything as Bryan took over and got the win but I couldnt help wonder if he could make 125. Phone Post 3.0

Cutting weight does suck I was a wrestler in high school and grew my senior year and didnt wanna move up. I cut 6-7 pounds I'm blown away that some of these guys are cutting 20-30 pounds Phone Post 3.0

A lot of the 125ers can't make 125...lol. Phone Post 3.0

Duke Cockhold - Heres a question. Caraway looked soft compared to Aljo last night. Obviously physique isn't everything as Bryan took over and got the win but I couldnt help wonder if he could make 125. Phone Post 3.0
I'm sure some of these guys tried it and either could not make that cut or felt to terrible to fight. Phone Post 3.0

Duke Cockhold - Heres a question. Caraway looked soft compared to Aljo last night. Obviously physique isn't everything as Bryan took over and got the win but I couldnt help wonder if he could make 125. Phone Post 3.0
No way he fights at a lower weight than his girl. He'd never hear the end of it from internet trolls. Phone Post 3.0

Lol i guess that makes sense. The physique difference between him and Aljo was crazy but im sure Caraway has a better idea than me of what weight he feels good at. Phone Post 3.0

TJ said on the JRE he could make 125 Phone Post 3.0

Would be an awesome fight to watch Phone Post 3.0

Dodson might be able to Phone Post 3.0