Can anyone identify these fighters?

3 Likes

The guy with his fist partially covering his face cornered Quentin Jackson several times in the UFC

2 Likes

The little guy ducking down next to me was the owner of the gym, Todd Bird

1 Like

Sadly I only recognize Bob Sapp. I suppose he counts as a “fighter”

3 Likes

Is that Mark Weir on the top left? It looks like the actor Michael Jai White on the left.

2 Likes

White on the right *

4 Likes

Wallid Ismail in the center.

1 Like

Wrong thats Volkanovskis father trust me

3 Likes

Looks like Wallid but I’ll bet you a blowjob it isnt.

1 Like

Cheddar as your sponsor it’s my job to make sure you don’t start gambling again!

2 Likes

Its not a gamble when you win either way.

2 Likes

Guy in the middle looks like Gamburyan.

Top left looks like Phil Davis.

Let me gander…a bunch of has-beens who are all probably broke now (except Sapp).

Colin Oyama ?

You fucken chickensheet cockfaggit that’s not wallid!

1 Like

Top left if Frankie Liles. He went 285-14 as an amateur beating Roy Jones Junior twice and was on the Olympic boxing team. As a pro he was 32 and 3 and was a world champion, defending his belt successfully 7 times. Hes not broke by a long shot. Bob Sapp is not broke and neither id Michael Jai White… im broke but i was broke when i started fighting and i was never very good so yes, im broke…

5 Likes

Who looks like Wallid Ismael is actually Paulo Tocha, “Paco” from the movie Bloodsport, hes a great Muay Thai trainer and hes been in a bunch of movies and commercials, hes not broke either…

6 Likes

So did you ever roll with Sapp?

1 Like

I had to go back and look at him a second time thats pretty cool!

1 Like

I could never roll with Sapp… noone could. He was 350 solid pounds… Maurice Smith was there to help him on his muay thai and Frankie Liles helped him with his boxing. Michael Bent (heavyweight champion of the world) was there as well helping him with his boxing. Todd Bird is dead. I was only a towel boy/water boy… i was just proud to be a part of the training camp. After is fight in Japan he thanked me for helping him and that was enough!

4 Likes