Can anyone sub Jon Jones from full...

baby monkey?

I bet Werdum could if he could make the cut. Werdum has very dangerous baby monkey techniques, subbed fedor and alistair from baby monkey

Werdum isn't going to cut to 205. I'm sure Roger Gracie or Vinny "could" sub him but its not terribly likely seeing how nasty his overall MMA game is. Phone Post

WestBuiltAMountain - No - baby monkey is terribly ineffective and leaves you open here points to belly, here points a little higher, here point a little higher, all the way to here points to head. Jones would crush anyone in baby monkey because baby monkey is weak.

<br type="_moz" />

0.0/10
Failure.
Put more effort into it next time kid.
You wrote the book on trolling and this is the best you've got?

WestBuiltAMountain - 
kryptikal - 
WestBuiltAMountain - No - baby monkey is terribly ineffective and leaves you open here points to belly, here points a little higher, here point a little higher, all the way to here points to head. Jones would crush anyone in baby monkey because baby monkey is weak.

<br type="_moz" />

0.0/10
Failure.
.08 / 10 - you clearly missed the kung-fu thread.

0.0/1, my little stalker friend!
I'm even lowering the scale from 10 to 1 and you're failing.
Do you have to spread your thoughts out over 2 threads? Not intelligent enough to be concise? That's a shame. :(
I love that you're too dumb to do fractions!!!

kryptikal - 
WestBuiltAMountain - 
kryptikal - 

<br type="_moz" />

0.0/10

Failure.

Do you have to spread your thoughts out over 2 threads? Not intelligent enough to be concise? That's a shame. :(

joke went over your head, so you sound retarded.

has jones ever tapped anyone from baby monkey?

WestBuiltAMountain - 
kryptikal - 
WestBuiltAMountain - 
kryptikal - 

<br type="_moz" />

0.0/10
Failure.

.05 / 10.

Hi stalker!
If you keep skipping numbers then you'll have to re-Google how to do an even smaller fraction, and they'll probably have it done correctly so you won't understand.

Oh, 0.0/0.01
I can't give any more freebies than that. Stalk more please, my troll friend.

DW -
kryptikal - 
WestBuiltAMountain - 
kryptikal - 
WestBuiltAMountain - No - baby monkey is terribly ineffective and leaves you open here *points to belly*, here *points a little higher*, here *point a little higher*, all the way to here *points to head*. Jones would crush anyone in baby monkey because baby monkey is weak.

<br type="_moz" />

0.0/10
Failure.

This Phone Post

Fucking 11er giving us a bad name. STFU TROLL.

DW - 
kryptikal - 
WestBuiltAMountain - 
kryptikal - 

<br type="_moz" />

0.0/10
Failure.

No, it didn't.
You just thought it was funny, so you are retarded.

MMA Messiah - Fucking 11er giving us a bad name. STFU TROLL.

Stupid post.

Plus how can you give a bad name to anyone around here? There isn't 1 post that isn't utter trash and garbage. It's not like the mods are here for anything other than to issue out blues and collect money for basic features.

fabes - Werdum isn't going to cut to 205. I'm sure Roger Gracie or Vinny "could" sub him but its not terribly likely seeing how nasty his overall MMA game is. Phone Post

If Jones keeps dominating like he is right now, they should have him fight Roger...

...and start the fight in his closed guard Phone Post

WestBuiltAMountain -
kryptikal -
MMA Messiah - Fucking 11er giving us a bad name. STFU TROLL.

Stupid post.

Plus how can you give a bad name to anyone around here? There isn't 1 post that isn't utter trash and garbage. It's not like the mods are here for anything other than to issue out blues and collect money for basic features.
Oh looky, looky, the troll comes out of his shell too quickly. I thought your troll thread was an honest question...

It was an honest question. Did you see an answer to said question in his post? Maybe you did but those of use with basic reading comprehension skills did not.

Plus that's a different thread you're stalking me on.

You make vague references to shells to quickly.

Did you abandon the failed attempt at fractions out of embarrassment or confusion? Don't figure you have the courage to answer. Stay cunty, my stalker bitch!!

OMA invented trolling you fucks. Phone Post

WestBuiltAMountain - 
kryptikal - 
WestBuiltAMountain -
kryptikal -
MMA Messiah - Fucking 11er giving us a bad name. STFU TROLL.

Stupid post.

Oh looky, looky, the troll comes out of his shell too quickly. I thought your troll thread was an honest question...

It was an honest question. Did you see an answer to said question in his post? Maybe you did but those of use with basic reading comprehension skills did not.

Plus that's a different thread you're stalking me on.

You make vague references to shells to quickly.

Did you abandon the failed attempt at fractions out of embarrassment or confusion? Don't figure you have the courage to answer. Stay cunty, my stalker bitch!!

Problem with your response... You posted the blue namer thing BEFORE you were told in the other thread that you need one.

So, unless you can see into the future and read posts before they happen, you're a troll. Come on out!<br type="_moz" />

So now you've read every message that anybody has sent me?

Hi stalker!!!!!!!
I see you still haven't figure out how to use basic logic. You're paranoid delusional state does mimic real human emotions, but they are very confused or that of a stupid person.

Stalker, input command, do not be retarded.
Stalker, input command, you do not know what I know.
Stalker, input command, sleep mode, forever-time.

No, don't sleep forever, I'd miss my almost-human stalker!

The Kimo troll is the most epic troll ever on the UG. Phone Post