Can Biden cause more harm to our nation before he gets booted?

Biden Admin Asks Overworked US Border Patrol Guards to Deploy to Afghanistan to Process Afghan Citizens Fleeing Taliban

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

The Biden Administration is asking overworked border patrol agents to deploy to Afghanistan to help process Afghan civilians fleeing the Taliban.

This is all while the open US Southern Border is being over-run in record numbers by illegal aliens.

The Washington Examinerreported:

The U.S. Border Patrol is asking agents about volunteering to deploy to Afghanistan and nearby countries to process Afghan citizens seeking admission to the United States, three agents told the Washington Examiner.

The move is in direct response to the worsening situation in Afghanistan, where President Joe Biden’s recent decision to withdraw U.S. troops was met with chaos as the Taliban took control of the country. Thousands of Americans remain inside, as well as tens of thousands of Afghans who helped the U.S. during the war.

Three agents, including some assigned to the southern border, told the Washington Examiner that Border Patrol supervisors began inquiring with agents this week about going overseas for 30 to 90 days. Some agents were sent emails while others were asked during daily meetings that take place before shifts commence.

LOL, do we have extra border patrol agents available? I would think they would be fairly busy with the historic number of people crossing our southern border illegally.

This country is a fucking clown show. I cannot believe how bad this has gotten.

2 Likes

I’d tell him to send his veep over to suck my dick on PPV and I’ll consider it. Otherwise, he can get fucked by pelosi

lol at that. he should lick Pelosis pussy. They should both kiss their own asses gone after all this.

Texas Border does not have any agents to give. they already have the state troopers and game wardens work a month out of their year on the border.

“Don’t Underestimate Joe’s Ability To F**k Things Up”

• Barack Obama
2 Likes

That can’t be real.

It’s from an anonymous source, recalling a private conversation with the former president. So take it with a grain of salt

Some people should just never be president. Or Vice President for that matter.

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to (expletive) things up.”

• [reportedly] Barack Obama
1 Like

Hold his ovaltine.

Biden isnt doing shit. The guy couldnt make himself a bowl of cereal every morning for a week without some kind of problem.

It’s pretty disturbing to not even know where these policy decisions are coming from.

2 Likes

The question isnt if he can, its how much will he do before hes finally out. Weve got more than three years left of this shit left.

The irony is, biden is becoming everything the left claimed trump would be: a complete, unmitigated disaster of a president. By the end of Bidens time in office, few will want to admit they voted him into office

1 Like