Can Bo wrestle fuck Hazmat?

Hazmat has made a living wrestle fucking guys with his dagastani style wrestling. I say he has better submissions and maybe better mma wrestling. I think Bo is probably stronger and I think he has better cardio.

Who gets fucked in this fight?

• Hazmat
  • Bo
  • The fans, will be boring

0 voters

Yeah idk I haven’t seen enough of Bo yet and I’ve seen Hazmat dumping folks left n right…tough call.

1 Like

They’re about the same age. Maybe we’ll get a trilogy before they retire

If they fought today I’d take Khamzat to win. With his striking

In a few years from now who knows

In a wrestling match I think Bo rag doll him. But in an MMA fight Khazmat is no slouch of a striker so it changes a lot

5 Likes

The bo hype train is ridiculous. What has he done in mma? He’s a one dimensional fighter

2 Likes

We know nothing about Bo, he could have a class jaw etc

1 Like

I’m picking Bo to outwrestle simply based on WHERE they had high-level wrestling success. USA > Sweden, but that just means stalemate and it becomes a striking match IMO.

So far he had a KO victory via stand up strikes, a submission victory via RNC, and a submission win via Triangle choke

You can question his quality of opponents sure but I don’t think you can say he’s been one dimensional

2 Likes

He does look like he hits hard. Might be enough to get him far in mma. I hadn’t watched any of his fights until just now. I dunno why but i just haven’t given him a chance. He’s got one of those faces and names I just can’t root for.

2 Likes

Doesn’t need to. Bo knows Jiu-Jitsu.

Carlson Gracie Jiu-Jitsu > Dagestani, Helio, Everybody/Etcetera.

1 Like

I just want to throw out another voting option.
Better than Sakuraba vs Newton.
I enjoy grappling, just like I enjoy striking. Either one can be boring if someone wants to stall, but both these guys would make it a fight no matter where it goes.

Khamzat and Shavkhat both beat the brakes off that ginger.

2 Likes

This is mma

Kum via ko

Watch the movie the great white hype

1 Like

Truth is, he MIGHT be one dimensional against high-level guys.

Just as possibly, his power and jiu jitsu might translate.

Nobody knows, except MAYBE guys inside ATT who have seen him in practice goes against high-level guys.

I will admit to being SUPER curious to find out.

1 Like

Say That Star Wars GIF by The Ringer

Bo ragdolls him cause he’s an American wrestler & those rules make for the best fighters.
Remember how Gaetche big brothered Khabib?
It’ll be just like that

1 Like

Benny Hill Laughing GIF by tylaum

1 Like