Can college applicants self identify as black wome

N?

serious question...

Claim you are a black transgendered lesbian Muslim and you'd be a shoe in.

Genius idea really.  Do it.

well im pretty sure you can self-identify as a woman...why cant u self identify as a particular race if you like their culture?

Let's really see how far these universities are willing to push this idea of gender fluidity.

I want to register as a native american and African american woman, because that is what my heart tells me I am. I demand the same scholarship opportunities as those "real" minorities. Refusing to do so, is simply discrimination.

seems like race is more fluid than gender....

gokudamus - well im pretty sure you can self-identify as a woman...why cant u self identify as a particular race if you like their culture?

It worked for Shaun King and Rachel Dolezal.

I bet you could. It's just an entry in a database. It's not like they test you.

Back in the 90s, i applied for and got an $800 bursary meant for black students, and I'm not black. It was a completely administrative process with no face time or interview. 

That $800 bought paid for nearly all my books that year. 

CoughSyrupOD - I bet you could. It's just an entry in a database. It's not like they test you.

yeah..and if you get busted just start crying and pull the race card

Pablo Duke - I'm not sure, OP. But scholarship applications are due in a few weeks...
I may just have to give it a shot.

As long as I don't have to be like C. Thomas Howell in that one movie.

DO EET PUSSY

I've thought about this before, and you need to claim to be a half Inuit, half native American, black female farmer. You basically qualify for every major scholarship and government grant

I would say the OG should be on board for this. Never has a forum of balding middle age guys so often identifies as 6'5" with a 40" vertical, 13" cock and 500+ pound bench press.

sicko - I've thought about this before, and you need to claim to be a half Inuit, half native American, black female farmer. You basically qualify for every major scholarship and government grant

I wouldn't claim Inuit or Native American/First Nations etc. In Canada thats actually a legally defined and protected status with tax exemptions. They might actually ask treaty card and I think its illegal to lie about.

Say you are Black/African American/Latino... Or say you are Asian if you like life on 'hard mode'.

When they came around doing the census in I think 2010. When they asked the race I said African-American but my whole family is white. What made it better was it was a black lady asking it. But I watched her she checked the box I said

EnderinAK - I would say the OG should be on board for this. Never has a forum of balding middle age guys so often identifies as 6'5" with a 40" vertical, 13" cock and 500+ pound bench press.

Lol at any OGers with that small of a dick or that light of a bench press

groundfighter2000 -
EnderinAK - I would say the OG should be on board for this. Never has a forum of balding middle age guys so often identifies as 6'5" with a 40" vertical, 13" cock and 500+ pound bench press.

Lol at any OGers with that small of a dick or that light of a bench press
Ya I'm 6'5" with a 40" inch cock and 13" vertical

The real question is, does the administration have enough balls to call you out on the bullshit?

Fückin do it

CavemanDave - The real question is, does the administration have enough balls to call you out on the bullshit?
Lol DO ITT