Can Cowboy and Khabib still wear their hats?

Under this new Reebok regime will those guys be allowed to wear their hats for weigh ins and walkouts?

It would be weird to see Cowboy walk out without his cowboy hat. Phone Post 3.0

Why wouldn't he be able to wear a hat? I'm sure that once you put a Reebok logo on it you can wear pretty much anything. Phone Post 3.0

I thought they were saying they would still allow Cowboy to wear his

On twitter Cowboy said he would still have his patch and hat even if Reebok says no Phone Post 3.0

I thought they are allowed to wear anything that doesnt have a visable logo or name of another company. I could be wrong though. Phone Post 3.0

Spinning Shit - Why wouldn't he be able to wear a hat? I'm sure that once you put a Reebok logo on it you can wear pretty much anything. Phone Post 3.0
Paging Dennis Hallman Phone Post 3.0

Spinning Shit - Why wouldn't he be able to wear a hat? I'm sure that once you put a Reebok logo on it you can wear pretty much anything. Phone Post 3.0
Khabib's fuzzy hat will look cool with a couple reebok stickers on it! Phone Post 3.0

KG1010 - I thought they are allowed to wear anything that doesnt have a visable logo or name of another company. I could be wrong though. Phone Post 3.0

This is correct.

Although it wouldn't hurt to slap a Reebok tag on your hat to get that 'special' sponsor deal.

JustSaying -
Paging Dennis Hallman Phone Post 3.0
Lmao... just saying! Phone Post 3.0