Can crocop cycle off?

sassen - 
CRE - why is everyone so sure he's on gas? He's been jacked his entire career. Probably just eating more protein and lifting heavier. Plus with the way Roy Nelson threw Mitrione under the bus with those rumors it's hard to care if CroCop is on juice.

You cant be serious

insert wink gif

His last alcoholic drink was back in 1994 i think he mentioned it somwhere in some croatian interview. Not saying he's not on PEDs as most of them are since forever, but just saying his dedication is on point also he wakes up at 5:40 every morning even NYE, birthday etc.. some good work ethic there

Siciliano di Brooklyn -
CRE - why is everyone so sure he's on gas? He's been jacked his entire career. Probably just eating more protein and lifting heavier. Plus with the way Roy Nelson threw Mitrione under the bus with those rumors it's hard to care if CroCop is on juice.

100%. Not like he had an extreme sudden transformation like Overreem 2010. Cro Cop has always been a physical specimen. Also fuck Roy Nelson.

Chael talking about Cro Cop being clean/never being a dirty fighter:

Chael Sonnen talks Bellator signing Cro Cop while under USADA suspension - YouTube

Cheap P. Sonnen is definitely a legitimate source of information if I’ve ever seen one. 

Saying how he looked in pride doesn't really help your argument here.  In pride they pretty much encouraged ped use. He very well could have been juiced all through pride. The only time I've heard of someone not juicing in pride was when a higher up from pride said hendo was one of a few who never tested positive

amack10 - 

Saying how he looked in pride doesn't really help your argument here.  In pride they pretty much encouraged ped use. He very well could have been juiced all through pride. The only time I've heard of someone not juicing in pride was when a higher up from pride said hendo was one of a few who never tested positive

On his greatest night in the Pride ring, he was 217 pounds and destroyed Wanderlei Silva and Josh Barnett in the same night.

He’s older now, just filling out and getting grown man strong

Not hating or anything just saying its possible. And don't u think I'd need to be on something to destroy a prime wanderlei and Josh in one night ;)

amack10 - 

Lol at using Hendo who was one of the first to use TRT in the UFC as an example. And this is coming from a huge Hendo nut hugger.

RUSRedDevil -
sassen - 
CRE - why is everyone so sure he's on gas? He's been jacked his entire career. Probably just eating more protein and lifting heavier. Plus with the way Roy Nelson threw Mitrione under the bus with those rumors it's hard to care if CroCop is on juice.

You cant be serious

It’s WCW ( BELLATOR) we don’t give a fuck about usada

Wrong. We live in an era where the WCW of MMA won, the UFC. PRIDE was the wwe. Now we are stuck with wcw and tna… 

ThunderlipsTapped - 
Target_the_Gash -

Been bustin' serious ass on that yard, cleanest lawn/ tightest hedges in all Croatia.

It's that lawnmowerman swole.

Nah he ain’t juicing…completely natural…lmfao

whitesun - 

His last alcoholic drink was back in 1994 i think he mentioned it somwhere in some croatian interview. Not saying he's not on PEDs as most of them are since forever, but just saying his dedication is on point also he wakes up at 5:40 every morning even NYE, birthday etc.. some good work ethic there

Great work ethic is fine and dandy but will not get you to looking and performing like Crocop at his age…just no…sorry

NastyNate420 - 
Siciliano di Brooklyn -
CRE - why is everyone so sure he's on gas? He's been jacked his entire career. Probably just eating more protein and lifting heavier. Plus with the way Roy Nelson threw Mitrione under the bus with those rumors it's hard to care if CroCop is on juice.

100%. Not like he had an extreme sudden transformation like Overreem 2010. Cro Cop has always been a physical specimen. Also fuck Roy Nelson.

Chael talking about Cro Cop being clean/never being a dirty fighter:

Chael Sonnen talks Bellator signing Cro Cop while under USADA suspension - YouTube

Cheap P. Sonnen is definitely a legitimate source of information if I’ve ever seen one. 

Agreed Nate.

So a guy can't be in shape because some of you can't be also?

UG logic.

sirjoshua - 

UG logic.

I can sense you don’t work out at a gym on a regular basis…you look at Crocop and just say he is “in shape”… Lol that’s an understatement, the guy is in amazing shape …most guys in their 20s would kill to look like him…he is in his 40s and bigger than ever…

ya honestly there was and is always a lot of bro science going down in the MMA community about weight and body mass and that stuff is most prevelent in heavyweights.

just about all top heavys fluctuate between roided olympian and flabby dad bod and anything in between and i dont think its all to have to do with steroids. i think sometimes they think that coming in lighter will make them faster and improve stamina so they triy it sometimes they think they need to be bigger for power. but mma goes through trends, when brock was champ everyone needed to be big, when cain beat him and we had jds up there everyone was trying to be smaller and faster. I think he is not training for drawn out wrestling wars and is just training to annhialate people with strikes in close quarters combat in a ring.

ons ear - 
sirjoshua - 

UG logic.

I can sense you don’t work out at a gym on a regular basis…you look at Crocop and just say he is “in shape”… Lol that’s an understatement, the guy is in amazing shape …most guys in their 20s would kill to look like him…he is in his 40s and bigger than ever…

You sensed wrong as fuck. I’m used to seeing work ethic. You possibly aren’t.

Actually not that many mma fighters have actually even done steroids. The fact is mma has always been one of the strictest sports there is when it comes to ped testing. Lives are on the line and it’s heavily regulated.