Can Cyborg ever win?

Ragingshaneistheanswer - Seems like every win is never enough with a lot of fans, especially on this site. Who does she have to fight?? Gabby? Or is everybody too small? The positive roids test? Ronda fans still mad or just a combination of all these issues?
If you're going to discredit her career then i guess Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Brock, Hendo, Mir and others are tainted too. 

What else does this great fighter have to do? And im not even a not fan of hers, but i respect her greatness.

Civil discussion possible on this subject? Lol

I made a thread about this earlier,and most of the replys to my thread had nothing to do with the fight,or her skill set or anything like that,it was all “cyborg looks like a man” & “cyborg is on steroids she’s a cheat” those kind of people are never going to get over their weird obsession with hating cris cyborg,no matter who she beats or what she does the reply will always be the same,either making excuses for the losing fighter like “yeah well of course she lost she’s fighting a man” or cyborg only won because “insert fighter name here” is a can and cyborg is a can crusher,even tho that same person before the fight is saying shit like oh this is the chick to put cris cyborg in her place and expose her,so yeah man its never gonna stop,just imagine how she feels,no matter who she beats and no matter if she never does any steroids,so he will never get those people’s respect or props. Whatever tho man watching her dismantle holly (like I said would happen) when Holly was supposed to be the one to finally show everyone that cyborg isn’t as good as everyone thinks she is…whoops…guess you guys got that one wrong lol.

the same people who are complaining that she needs to fight 145lbers are the same people that said that the 145lbers suck and all the talent was in the UFC at 135

I think the elephant in the room that is responsible for much of the hatred directed towards her is steroid use. There ARE many ways around tests, so people will always suspect her even if she passes.

No one likes a cheater so for those who believe she is on steroids (I can only say she hasn’t been caught and she is innocent until proven guilty) they see her as a cheater.

Thing is that even if she is on steroids, it doesn’t give you timing, technique, tactics, pressure, etc. You can be faster and stronger, but it doesn’t give you skills. To try to sum up what Cyborg has done and chalk it up to steroid use is sheer absurdity. There is still a tremendous amount of ability, sacrifice, training time, blood, sweat and tears that goes into what she has done.

Considering that the vast majority of fighters are on the juice and haven’t gotten caught just means she’s on the same level playing field.

She is the greatest female fighter of all time - unless you consider boxing or kickboxing a “fight.” MMA is the closest to actual fighting, so that makes her the best ever. Even if she were to lose her next 5 fights, she is still cemented as the best ever.

Sorry. Those are the facts.

Get A Grip Dude -
Bofbro - 

the same people who are complaining that she needs to fight 145lbers are the same people that said that the 145lbers suck and all the talent was in the UFC at 135

Correct, she needs to fight at 135 or her fans need to accept that she will never get the credit they think she deserves; there are no good 145ers, and 135ers moving up to 145 are too small.

Cris Cyborg says her weight cut is going well. Says she used to start at a walk-around weight of 180-185 pounds, but started at 170 for #UFC219.

— MMAFighting.com (@MMAFighting) December 21, 2017

180-185?

WTF!?

Andersons from the matrix -
Ragingshaneistheanswer - Seems like every win is never enough with a lot of fans, especially on this site. Who does she have to fight?? Gabby? Or is everybody too small? The positive roids test? Ronda fans still mad or just a combination of all these issues?
If you're going to discredit her career then i guess Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Brock, Hendo, Mir and others are tainted too. 

What else does this great fighter have to do? And im not even a not fan of hers, but i respect her greatness.

I made a thread about this earlier,and most of the replys to my thread had nothing to do with the fight,or her skill set or anything like that,it was all “cyborg looks like a man” & “cyborg is on steroids she’s a cheat” those kind of people are never going to get over their weird obsession with hating cris cyborg,no matter who she beats or what she does the reply will always be the same,either making excuses for the losing fighter like “yeah well of course she lost she’s fighting a man” or cyborg only won because “insert fighter name here” is a can and cyborg is a can crusher,even tho that same person before the fight is saying shit like oh this is the chick to put cris cyborg in her place and expose her,so yeah man its never gonna stop,just imagine how she feels,no matter who she beats and no matter if she never does any steroids,so he will never get those people’s respect or props. Whatever tho man watching her dismantle holly (like I said would happen) when Holly was supposed to be the one to finally show everyone that cyborg isn’t as good as everyone thinks she is…whoops…guess you guys got that one wrong lol.

Take away the steroid power and how would that fight have gone?  You are either stupid, blind or one of the Justino family. Open your eyes. Strength is the ONE advantage that she has over Holm and how do you think she got so strong? 

ausgepicht - I think the elephant in the room that is responsible for much of the hatred directed towards her is steroid use. There ARE many ways around tests, so people will always suspect her even if she passes.

No one likes a cheater so for those who believe she is on steroids (I can only say she hasn’t been caught and she is innocent until proven guilty) they see her as a cheater.

Thing is that even if she is on steroids, it doesn’t give you timing, technique, tactics, pressure, etc. You can be faster and stronger, but it doesn’t give you skills. To try to sum up what Cyborg has done and chalk it up to steroid use is sheer absurdity. There is still a tremendous amount of ability, sacrifice, training time, blood, sweat and tears that goes into what she has done.

Considering that the vast majority of fighters are on the juice and haven’t gotten caught just means she’s on the same level playing field.

She is the greatest female fighter of all time - unless you consider boxing or kickboxing a “fight.” MMA is the closest to actual fighting, so that makes her the best ever. Even if she were to lose her next 5 fights, she is still cemented as the best ever.

Caught twice.  

I see. So Conor losing to Mayweather counts as a loss to all of you faggots but Borg taking an ass whippin from Baars doesn’t?   

Pathetic.  She swings roundhouse punches which wouldn’t do any damage if it weren’t for roid power.  

Let her tell USADA that she needs no exemptions and let them test for the same shit that everyone gets tested for. Then we will see who she really is.  She got caught with a masking agent in her system and a corrupt doctor wrote an exemption for it so that she can continue to roid.  She is pathetic 

Get A Grip Dude -
Bofbro - 

Correct, she needs to fight at 135 or her fans need to accept that she will never get the credit they think she deserves; there are no good 145ers, and 135ers moving up to 145 are too small.

Cris Cyborg says her weight cut is going well. Says she used to start at a walk-around weight of 180-185 pounds, but started at 170 for #UFC219.

— MMAFighting.com (@MMAFighting) December 21, 2017
And if she fights at 135 and wins they will just say it's because of her years of steroid abuse blah blah blah. She's never gonna win over those fans.
NBKfanforlife -

Take away the steroid power and how would that fight have gone?  You are either stupid, blind or one of the Justino family. Open your eyes. Strength is the ONE advantage that she has over Holm and how do you think she got so strong? 

You suck at predicting fights, BTW. Your picks on McGregor vs Mayweather and Holly Holm vs Cyborg just showcase how your rationale is guided solely by your bias.

NBKfanforlife -
ausgepicht - I think the elephant in the room that is responsible for much of the hatred directed towards her is steroid use. There ARE many ways around tests, so people will always suspect her even if she passes.

Caught twice.  

I see. So Conor losing to Mayweather counts as a loss to all of you faggots but Borg taking an ass whippin from Baars doesn’t?   

Pathetic.  She swings roundhouse punches which wouldn’t do any damage if it weren’t for roid power.  

Let her tell USADA that she needs no exemptions and let them test for the same shit that everyone gets tested for. Then we will see who she really is.  She got caught with a masking agent in her system and a corrupt doctor wrote an exemption for it so that she can continue to roid.  She is pathetic 

Cyborg lost to Baars. What the fuck are you talking about?

NBKfanforlife -

She was faster, had better timing and precision. Punching power is not pure physical strength, which you should know if you ever threw a punch in your life. People with huge arms usually are slow punchers and quite often (not always) lack power. Some part of it is muscular, but it’s mostly rotation and how you can use your body weight on the end of your punches. It’s technique.

You said Cyborg was going to lose. We saw the stats now and she outstruck Holly 4 to 1 in the first two rounds. So, cut the crap and have some humility and admit you were wrong again.

JustAnotherMMAFan - 
NBKfanforlife -

Caught twice.  

LOL…

Did you see KKMs time stamp? Of course, he has no idea what he’s talking about.

Cyborg is the GOAT WMMA fighter. Fuck all you double standard muthafuckas......

JustAnotherMMAFan - 
NBKfanforlife -

You suck at predicting fights, BTW. Your picks on McGregor vs Mayweather and Holly Holm vs Cyborg just showcase how your rationale is guided solely by your bias.

You are either white nighting cris or hating on Ronda.

Carogan -

If you’re going to discredit her career then i guess Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Brock, Hendo, Mir and others are tainted too.

If she wants to take male hormones then she shouldn’t be fighting against females.

I’ll be happy if she fights in the men’s divisions. 

I can't tell if you guys are too stupid to understand the issues people have with these cheats because you seem to conflate other arguments and suggest there's a "hate" thing going on when its not.  She's a fucking cheat.  I think you'd have to be a moron not to understand this...but there's a lot of morons in this world too. 

And yeah...all those fucks you listed are cheats too and lose respect except for Hendo because he played by the rules.

GSP nut hugger talking about cheats

Ironic

Oontyex -

Posted this in other thread:

A lightweight fighter androgenised herself, via chemically inducing a partial female to male transition, to achieve an unfair competitive advantage over cis females. She kills her self to make featherweight, missing weight at times - openly presenting the intensity of the weight cut often, to fight bantamweights.

how many cis female bantamweights does a mid-transition trans male lightweight need to beat before being considered in high regard? Honestly,  I’m not sure beating cis female bantamweights will ever get her high regard - and I believe this is completely justified.

This.  also...

I don't hate Cyborg for juicing.  I think PEDs should be legal.

I am just not interested in seeing her fight because she is basically a dude and so her fights against women are not really competitions of skill and conditioning. 

She’s not white and she is not American so the casual fan will never root for her. She pissed hot one time like many others have and she did her time. She came back and has looked the same skill wise and physically unlike the other USADA victims we see so what ever she was doing wasnt that much of a factor if anything.

But sadly she is not a blonde haired, blue eyed, all American girl so she will never get much love from the mouth breather Rousey/Mac type crowd.

JustAnotherMMAFan -
NBKfanforlife -

Never picked Conor in match.  I rooted for him and I said some smart ass things to his haters but everyone knew that Floyd would win in boxing. In the octagon, Conor would make short work of Floyd.  No turning your back and hiding in mma.  

As far as Holly goes, i thought that she could beat the cheating Borg.  I was wrong.  Sue me.  I stand by this: take away the roid power and those hooks never would’ve busted Holly’s eye and that’s what won her the fight.  

She beat another fighter who had to come up in weight to challenge her.  

I’ve picked a lot of upset but I am going through a bit of a dry spell.  

I picked TJ and GSP.  I picked Jones (lol).  I picked Ferguson and many other victories. Ya win some and lose some.  You are no wizard. You make wrong picks also you just want to act superior which of course you aren’t 

JustAnotherMMAFan -
NBKfanforlife -

Caught twice.  

Right but it was in kickboxing so it doesn’t count to you Mcgregor haters.  When he lost to Mayweather, you clowns call it a big loss.  But Cyborg is undefeated for 27 years.  Get real.  

ausgepicht -
JustAnotherMMAFan - 
NBKfanforlife -

Caught twice.  

LOL…

Did you see KKMs time stamp? Of course, he has no idea what he’s talking about.

Blow me faggot.  I’ve been here since ‘04 and I absolutely know what I’m taking about.  I was making an observation about you Conor haters and your hypocrisy. Conor’s loss to Floyd counts to every one of you haters. But Cyborg’s loss to Baars doesn’t count to you idiots.   

Its over your fat, drooling heads. 

Phil999 -
JustAnotherMMAFan - 
NBKfanforlife -

You are either white nighting cris or hating on Ronda.

Truth