Can Dana sign Brock vs. Fedor?

VS.

Tranny Yarbrough G(ayest)OAT -
Harold_Howard - 
JohnnyChingas - <blockquote>hmb - Have you seen Fedors KO punch, it nearly kills people. Sounds like a baseball bat hitting a hardball. It's 3 times more powerful than an H-Bomb. Brock would shit his pants if he felt the wind of that thing.</blockquote><br /> His punches only looked that way because he was fighting non ranked fighters, Brock was thrown to the wolves right away, fighting better comp, and he won the UFC strap, something Fedor will never do. Plus, you dont have to hit so hard when cage fighting gloves have to be CUSTOM made to fit you xxxxl sized hands.

Lol. 2/10 Phone Post

lol, this is the same faggot who says Jones is the greatest talent MMA has ever seen, this is Auzzie's new account.

Haha just ignore Tranny, all he does is critique other comments and offers no content to the thread Phone Post

Brock needs to gain some confidence and beat up a lower level guy first. Brock stepping into the ring and trying to strike with Fedor is a joke at this point in time. Phone Post

Fedor , a perfect example of what one fight can do to your career. One minute you are being offered the most lucrative UFC deal ever. The next you lose your fight and we never get to see him fight in the octagon. I would love to see him fight Brock or anybody in the ufc. Why not?

SIGN FEDOR!

Is this the fight u guys want to see? Post a thread asking if people want to see this fight. Phone Post

dfw jr - 

Is this the fight u guys want to see? Post a thread asking if people want to see this fight. Phone Post

yes

At this point, I seriously don't care to see Fedor in anything but a "freak show fight"(this really is not one). He's been around to long for a run at the belt. I mean, that's what we all wanted to see but maybe the time has gone. This would sell huge and have TWO continents glued to the TV every time media even made a chirp.

Then put JBJ on the undercard!

dfw jr - Is this the fight u guys want to see? Post a thread asking if people want to see this fight. Phone Post

I think I can speak for the whole world when I say YES, this is a fight we want to see! Dana make it happen! Phone Post

hmb - At this point, I seriously don't care to see Fedor in anything but a "freak show fight"(this really is not one). He's been around to long for a run at the belt. I mean, that's what we all wanted to see but maybe the time has gone. This would sell huge and have TWO continents glued to the TV every time media even made a chirp.

I thought you were leaving? Phone Post

LMFAO at the bear Phone Post

Fedoral Crime - 
hmb - At this point, I seriously don't care to see Fedor in anything but a "freak show fight"(this really is not one). He's been around to long for a run at the belt. I mean, that's what we all wanted to see but maybe the time has gone. This would sell huge and have TWO continents glued to the TV every time media even made a chirp.

I thought you were leaving? Phone Post

Reading Comprehension - FAIL

Brush up on your flash cards and get back to me.

cjlom21 - Dont ever bring up Boney Jon Jones name in a thread with Fedor's name in it, Thank you Troll

You obviously do not get that JBJ would be terribly pissed off to be on the undercard of largest selling PPV in history, and not get a cut! He does think the is Ali/Jordon of MMA you know.

LOFL!

Lol Phone Post

I feel like IF this can't happen on New Years it should be Super Bowl weekend or July 4th weekend.

Now THIS would be a superfight !

Chael v Fedor Phone Post

dfw jr - Is this the fight u guys want to see? Post a thread asking if people want to see this fight. Phone Post

Diaz vs GSP and yes this would be 2nd behind that Phone Post

JohnnyChingas - BROCK would kill that farce Fedor, why bother. The UFC wouldn't want to have its first death just after signing THE most important deal in the long history of Cage Fighting.

You are a fucking idiot. Phone Post

brock vs fedor would be the biggest fight i'd like to see.