Can everyone involved in Gamergate please go away?

I've tried to avoid the whole Gamergate thing since I found out what it was early on and it has persisted in a way I never imagined a battle between jerkoffs and douchebags ever could.

Both sides have proven themselves to be utter twats with absolutely nothing relevant or interesting to say but have continued to spew forth simply because neither side is willing to allow the other to have the last word.

Also, when exactly was it when it was decided that videogame and culture journalists and reviewers had to be universally in lockstep with every aspect of modern feminism and abject multikulturalism?

Remember the halcyon days of yore when we could open a video game magazine or website and not have to read feminism, racism, or bullying?

don't worry

after gamergate is done with these cunts, we'll be back to game journalists actually reviewing games

wtf is gamergate

I've managed to avoid without even trying. Get your shit together. Phone Post 3.0

Royce Nelson -
NHBDaddy - wtf is gamergate
This. Please explain like I'm your dog. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RVlCvBd21w

I know the origins of gamer gate, but have no idea what people are arguing about, who the people arguing are, where they're arguing, or why. Nobody seems to be able to answer any of those, and it sure as hell isn't hard to avoid Phone Post 3.0

LittleKang -
Royce Nelson -
. Phone Post 3.0
COME HERE!

SIT!

STOP EATING MY SOCKS!

Ok. So chick whores her way into good reviews for her game (allegedly) and money for her near non-existing "foundation" (allegedly). She also pushes for more gender equality in gaming.

An entire generation of coddled, pussified men in influential positions in the industry start supporting her.

Think she accused her BF of raping her too.

Wanna go outside! Phone Post 3.0

TFK Cletus Redpecker III -
LittleKang -
Royce Nelson -
. Phone Post 3.0
COME HERE!

SIT!

STOP EATING MY SOCKS!

Ok. So chick whores her way into good reviews for her game (allegedly) and money for her near non-existing "foundation" (allegedly). She also pushes for more gender equality in gaming.

An entire generation of coddled, pussified men in influential positions in the industry start supporting her.

Think she accused her BF of raping her too.

Wanna go outside! Phone Post 3.0
So.... whoring made its way to the gaming industries..... so? Phone Post 3.0

I think the bigger story is the supposed corruption in the industry.

Not so flattering stories and forum posts being deleted from high profile websites.

I couldn't give a shit either way. It's an interesting read about something I participate in. Phone Post 3.0

Pics?

cdmontgo - Pics?

trust me you don't want to see them

Enough of this thread then. Have fun!

I tried to ignore it, but my brother-in-law is a hardcore gaming nerd and a mega white knight, so he has been ranting on Facebook for weeks.

I finally decided to read an article explaining what it was all about, since I figured it must be a big deal if I keep hearing about it. Nope, it is exactly as lame and pathetic as I would have expected from a bunch of nerds.

ksacs revenge - I've managed to avoid without even trying. Get your shit together. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

Royce Nelson - 

*** grabs jar of peanut butter ***

Shoulda never let your gf's play your xbox. Letting hotties do anything besides sammich-making is just wrong. Its your own fault.

gamergate is gayer than a bag of boners

and trust me you dont want to see a pic of the cow who caused this ruckus

These are the things people come up with to worry and bitch about when they have no real problems in there life.

In other words 1st world problems.
At least we aren't worrying about being eaten by cheetahs any more. Phone Post 3.0

Just another way for gamers to argue with each other. And now it's turned into click bait as any number of websites post 10,000 word articles detailing the history, white knighting, bemoaning the fate of the gamer, call the term "gamer" dead, etc.

At this point NO ONE on EITHER side is saying anything new and they are literally just walking around in a circle talking about the same things over and over again.

Tl;dr: don't worry about it. Gamers bitching like they always do. Just play the games you enjoy with the people you enjoy playing them with. Phone Post 3.0