Can Fedor rush, swarm and tko Brock before the TD?

The way Fedor has fought big strong guys like Gary Goodridge, Tim Sylvia and Zuluzinho was to overwhelm them with speed and power, forcing them to cover up and then teeing off with big power shots for the tko.

We know Fedor has to stop brock before brock takes him down, but we also know that Brock will cover up if he gets hit in the face hard enough.

I think thats the question that decides this fight. Personally, I think fedor will give himself the best chance to do it and thats good enough for me.

Fedor has way too many different ways to win this fight. Phone Post 3.0

Fedor, anything he wants Phone Post 3.0

Fedor is one of my favorites. The size difference might be too much. Phone Post 3.0

Animal Chin - Fedor is one of my favorites. The size difference might be too much. Phone Post 3.0

Excellent point, but now we have to consider how long Brock has been away from competition. Fedor has been training/fighting for awhile now. They might've not been very dangerous opponents, but he's been way more active than Brock.

Animal Chin - Fedor is one of my favorites. The size difference might be too much. Phone Post 3.0

Yep...remember the fedor/big foot fight. He could not get him off of him.

Fedor couldn't stop big foots takedown and you guys think he'd stop Brocks?

You're all crazy Phone Post 3.0

TwentyNineTwentyEight -

Excellent point, but now we have to consider how long Brock has been away from competition. Fedor has been training/fighting for awhile now. They might've not been very dangerous opponents, but he's been way more active than Brock.

Brock size is way too much for Fedor, Fedor is a small small HW! Brock will have probably 50+lbs on him Phone Post 3.0

bemsqua -

Trt bigfoot who was juiced to the gills. Phone Post 3.0

Hogzilla - Wtf... You guys are talking like this is a done deal. Did Fedor sign? Phone Post 3.0
It's a hypothetical thing.

Don't be that guy. Phone Post 3.0

Hogzilla - Wtf... You guys are talking like this is a done deal. Did Fedor sign? Phone Post 3.0
He signed to fight Maldonado on June 17 Phone Post 3.0

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - Fedor couldn't stop big foots takedown and you guys think he'd stop Brocks?

Forever bet? Phone Post 3.0

Imo Fedor's best chance would be to end up on top in a transition or scramble. Some kind of Randleman type fuckery...idk. Phone Post 3.0

Saint Louis - 
TwentyNineTwentyEight -

Brock size is way too much for Fedor, Fedor is a small small HW! Brock will have probably 50+lbs on him Phone Post 3.0

I can't argue against that fact, I just believe Fedor has the speed advantage over a guy who hasn't fought in a while. And when he did fight, it wasn't against a style like Fedor's. I can see Fedor losing if he doesn't know how to properly take advantage of his strengths in this fight, if it's even happening.

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - Fedor couldn't stop big foots takedown and you guys think he'd stop Brocks?

I'm a HUGE Fedor mark..........but this. Phone Post 3.0

Samoa -

I'm a HUGE Fedor mark..........but this. Phone Post 3.0
He probably can't stop the td, but he could definitely sub Brock from the bottom. Fedor has good submissions. Phone Post 3.0

12SixElbow -
bemsqua -

As opposed to Brock?? Haha Phone Post 3.0

If fedor rushes in Brock will frate trane him through the mat. Fedors best chance is to sprawl and wail on brocks head and turtle him up. I like brocks chances in this fight, he's going to be healthy and have a massive size advantage. I can see him hitting a double leg and ham hawking fedor for the tko

That being said WAR FEDOR!! I love watching Brock get his ass kicked! Phone Post 3.0

Mr Spliff -
12SixElbow -
bemsqua -

As opposed to Brock?? Haha Phone Post 3.0
Brock is now subject to usada testing from the day he signed. I highly doubt he's on anything. Phone Post 3.0