Can Hendricks beat ANYONE?

So far on this site i have seen a never ending list of fighters who can beat Hendricks:

Nick Diaz
Paul Daley
Tyron Woodley
Hector Lombard
Matt Sera

A list of fighters who did beat Hendricks:

Mike Pierce
Josh Koscheck
Carlos Condit
Robbie Lawler

Is there ANYONE this guy can beat? According to this forum he has to be the least talented, luckiest fighter of all time. Gifted a decision to get a title fight. Clearly beaten in the title fight. Then gifted a decision on Saturday to win the title.

Please let me know if there is ANYONE he can beat or if he should retire now into a life of long haul trucking.

Lol at Paul Daley beating Hendricks. Daley is good, but no way does he beat Hendricks. Phone Post 3.0

He was fucking sharp the first 2 rounds. He started getting tired. All it takes is someone who can take some shots and tire him out in the guard to open up something in the championship rounds. I think Diaz would lose if he fought Johny but he has the ability to do exactly what needs to be done. Phone Post 3.0

"All it takes is someone who can take some shots and tire him out in the guard to open up something in the championship rounds."

So, all it takes is someone who can take some shots from one of the p4p hardest punchers in the entire sport, tire him out even though he kept up with GSP for 5 rounds, and then you can just submit him or KO him even though he's never been submitted or dropped.

Not that I'm saying you're wrong, but that would pretty much be a recipe to beat any fighter in the sport and thus isn't that helpful.

Is anyone saying that Hendricks can't beat those fighters? I think the overall idea is that the division is wide open right now, and that Hendricks probably won't be a long-reigning champ.

Hendricks is incredibly overrated. Like Bendo, he has a knack for getting the nod in close fights. Phone Post 3.0

AdmiralCackbar - Is anyone saying that Hendricks can't beat those fighters? I think the overall idea is that the division is wide open right now, and that Hendricks probably won't be a long-reigning champ.

It was more a statement of every top welterweight can beat him and he is gifted every decision (except GSP because clearly he lost) that comes from this forum.

Very little respect IMO.

Rantuckjr - 
AdmiralCackbar - Is anyone saying that Hendricks can't beat those fighters? I think the overall idea is that the division is wide open right now, and that Hendricks probably won't be a long-reigning champ.

It was more a statement of every top welterweight can beat him and he is gifted every decision (except GSP because clearly he lost) that comes from this forum.

Very little respect IMO.

Eh, I don't see it that way. I don't like the guy, but he won that fight with Lawler. I thought the GSP fight was damn close and could have gone either way. The Condit fight was a clear win for Hendricks IMO. The only reason it became controversial was due to the "what if it went five rounds instead" argument, that somehow turned into Condit winning.

Hendricks is definitely legit, but he hasn't separated himself from the pack as much as GSP once did.

I don't understand this thread. It seems bitchy. Hendricks clearly lost his last two fights. Phone Post 3.0

Rantuckjr - So far on this site i have seen a never ending list of fighters who can beat Hendricks:

Nick Diaz
Paul Daley
Tyron Woodley
Hector Lombard
Matt Sera

Mike Pierce
Josh Koscheck
Carlos Condit
Robbie Lawler

Is there ANYONE this guy can beat? According to this forum he has to be the least talented, luckiest fighter of all time. Gifted a decision to get a title fight. Clearly beaten in the title fight. Then gifted a decision on Saturday to win the title.

Please let me know if there is ANYONE he can beat or if he should retire now into a life of long haul trucking.

Just going down your list I'd say he beats Diaz if he doesn't make the mistake of thinking he could stand and trade with Nick for 25 minutes, i.e. fight the fight Diaz wants him to. More than likely he'd do what all fighters who've had success against Diaz do, and that's wrestle.

If he doesn't knock Daley out in the first round, then he takes him down and keeps him there. If he chooses to trade, then it could look a lot like the Lawler fight, keeping in mind that Daley isn't Lawler. Woodley is dangerous in the first couple of rounds, but I don't see him taking bombs from Hendricks for five rounds the way Lawler did. Matt Serra? Come on bro.

Hector Lombard would be the most interesting match-up, in my opinion. Hendricks definitely has the cardio advantage there.

The Kos and Lawler fights both came down to one round, although I'd rather see a rematch with Lawler at this stage in their careers. For the record, Kos should've won his fight by getting that takedown in the third, but unfortunately for him the judges chose not to score the takedown as heavily as they have in the past, or as they did at last Saturday night's event.

Silverball - 
Rantuckjr - So far on this site i have seen a never ending list of fighters who can beat Hendricks:

Nick Diaz
Paul Daley
Tyron Woodley
Hector Lombard
Matt Sera

Mike Pierce
Josh Koscheck
Carlos Condit
Robbie Lawler

Just going down your list I'd say he beats Diaz if he doesn't make the mistake of thinking he could stand and trade with Nick for 25 minutes, i.e. fight the fight Diaz wants him to. More than likely he'd do what all fighters who've had success against Diaz do, and that's wrestle.

If he doesn't knock Daley out in the first round, then he takes him down and keeps him there. If he chooses to trade, then it could look a lot like the Lawler fight, keeping in mind that Daley isn't Lawler. Woodley is dangerous in the first couple of rounds, but I don't see him taking bombs from Hendricks for five rounds the way Lawler did. Matt Serra? Come on bro.

Hector Lombard would be the most interesting match-up, in my opinion. Hendricks definitely has the cardio advantage there.

The Kos and Lawler fights both came down to one round, although I'd rather see a rematch with Lawler at this stage in their careers. For the record, Kos should've won his fight by getting that takedown in the third, but unfortunately for him the judges chose not to score the takedown as heavily as they have in the past, or as they did at last Saturday night's event.

Just to clarify, this isnt my list.

This is a list of fighters that other posters have made threads about being able to beat Hendricks or fighters he already beat they claim he was gifted the decisions.

Rantuckjr -
Silverball - 

Nick Diaz
Paul Daley
Tyron Woodley
Hector Lombard
Matt Sera

Mike Pierce
Josh Koscheck
Carlos Condit
Robbie Lawler

Just to clarify, this isnt my list.

This is a list of fighters that other posters have made threads about being able to beat Hendricks or fighters he already beat they claim he was gifted the decisions.
You forgot Jeremy Stephens. They're the same height! Phone Post 3.0

VitorpeepeetasteStrongTRT - Hendricks is incredibly overrated. Like Bendo, he has a knack for getting the nod in close fights. Phone Post 3.0
Next time you see Bendo stand in the pocket with the heaviest hitter in the division, let me know. Phone Post 3.0

Awesome thread as I have been chuckling at the very same stuff for a few days now. You would think Hendricks was a complete tomato can if you just read this forum. Hendricks is an animal and deserves to be champ.

Perfect more MMA math!! GTFO of here with this garbage. Phone Post 3.0

One&Done - Awesome thread as I have been chuckling at the very same stuff for a few days now. You would think Hendricks was a complete tomato can if you just read this forum. Hendricks is an animal and deserves to be champ.

Rantuckjr -

Very little respect IMO.
Ees normal Phone Post 3.0

He is a great fighter but I think people got a bit used to the WW champ and pitching no hitters every fight for years. Hendricks has not dominated completely in his last few fights which is where I believe people see the ability of him being beaten.

HalfThisGameIs90PercentMental - Perfect more MMA math!! GTFO of here with this garbage. Phone Post 3.0

The reading comprehension on this site amazes me sometimes.

This thread was to point out how stupid it is that there are threads all over this forum less than 3 days after this guy realized a dream of his, talking about how easily all of these guys will beat him or that these guys already beat him and he was gifted a decision.

How hard is that to decipher from the OP?