Can i brag for a minute? My 1st grader.

Had her 1st quarter assessment last night.

One of only 3 kids in her class to be on the advanced vocabulary list. She was able to read, spell and define all of her 1st grade words before the end of the first quarter.

She got a 23 out of 23 on her math assessment.

They had a one minute math test on factors up to 5. She got further, and with 100% accuracy, than anyone else in her class.

Teacher said she is a role model for the rest of the class.

Ok, i'm done. Thank you for your time.

Awesome..congrats

Rantuckjr - Had her 1st quarter assessment last night.

One of only 3 kids in her class to be on the advanced vocabulary list. She was able to read, spell and define all of her 1st grade words before the end of the first quarter.

They had a one minute math test on factors up to 5. She got further, and with 100% accuracy, than anyone else in her class.

Vtfu great stuff brother. Phone Post 3.0

you sure she's yours?   i kid.  congrats.  you're doing something right.

Congrats papa bear....my Ol lady is a 1st grade teacher, such a cute age group!

VU Phone Post 3.0

If she can keep that pace for 12 more years she will be on scholarship in the Honors College like my daughter.<br />

half of the OG wouldn't be able to get 23/23 on those same math questions.

At least we know your wife WASN'T fucking a black guy. Phone Post 3.0

The Donkeypuncher - At least we know your wife WASN'T fucking a black guy. Phone Post 3.0

I am a black guy.

J/k, but let's keep that silly nonsense out of this thread if we can. Thanks.

That's great bro! So I'll be needing you to stop by later and do some tutoring with me and the daughter Phone Post 3.0

Is this school in USA?

http://treasure.diylol.com/uploads/post/image/286039/resized_anti-joke-chicken-meme-generator-whats-better-than-winning-a-gold-medal-in-the-special-olympics-not-being-retarded-65f36a.jpg

Just kidding!
Still....you need to move them to a better school....they'll get bored and later in life will be shocked when they meet other bright kids.

Teach her your humility, OP! 

j/k awesome job, dad!

niiice

JCMcGee - Is this school in USA?

http://treasure.diylol.com/uploads/post/image/286039/resized_anti-joke-chicken-meme-generator-whats-better-than-winning-a-gold-medal-in-the-special-olympics-not-being-retarded-65f36a.jpg

Just kidding!
Still....you need to move them to a better school....they'll get bored and later in life will be shocked when they meet other bright kids.

It's a US News and World Report Gold medal winning school.

Top 10 in the state and right around top 200 nationally. There aren't any better public schools (that we could afford to attend) in our area.

The school district that is, not her specific elementary school.

I kid, great job by both of you

Congrats on raising a good one, bro. Getting rarer and rarer to see during these days of world star hip hop and Justin Bieber Phone Post 3.0

PICS?

congrats!

She must take after her Mom.

Rantuckjr - Had her 1st quarter assessment last night.

What the fuck is this facebook now?

Just kidding man, congrats. The real test though is middle school into high school. If you can keep your kids interested in learning during that time, you have won at parenting. Phone Post 3.0