Can I buy a PPV without TV?

H Bomb the World - If you use a vpn to order the event from the website, will there by any issues if I try to watch it on the ufc app on my tv? Can't remember if the purchase of the card is linked to the device or the account Phone Post 3.0
There will not be issues.

If you buy it with your fight pass account using a vpn it will go to your account as purchased.

Pick an obscure country and get the ppv for as low as 15 bucks. Don't know if they changed it but places like the Philippines were super cheap. Phone Post 3.0

Weiderloo -
ISuckDosBalls - Does anyone know how to watch prelims without cable? Phone Post 3.0

There's an app for Windows 8, IOS and Android called Fox Sports Go. Testing it now. Will update on the results
I'm 99% sure you have to login with cable info. Phone Post 3.0

ChokingOnACookie -
Weiderloo -
ISuckDosBalls - Does anyone know how to watch prelims without cable? Phone Post 3.0

There's an app for Windows 8, IOS and Android called Fox Sports Go. Testing it now. Will update on the results
Yes you have to log in with someone's cable account. For me, it's my brothers.

I've never had an issue with streaming the PPV's on FightPass. Phone Post 3.0

ChokingOnACookie - 
Weiderloo -

Yeah, I have subscription to Comcast Xfinity, which let me watch NCAA and World Cup via apps... but this thing is not even bringing up a login

UGCTT_sakurabas ear - 
ChokingOnACookie -
Weiderloo -

Even the prelims? Sorry, noob at PPVs

Stea1th -
H Bomb the World - If you use a vpn to order the event from the website, will there by any issues if I try to watch it on the ufc app on my tv? Can't remember if the purchase of the card is linked to the device or the account Phone Post 3.0
There will not be issues.

If you buy it with your fight pass account using a vpn it will go to your account as purchased.

Pick an obscure country and get the ppv for as low as 15 bucks. Don't know if they changed it but places like the Philippines were super cheap. Phone Post 3.0
Thanks man. Phone Post 3.0

I watched the first silva/ weidman fight on my phone. Every text or called delayed the fight so just as the main event was starting for me my phone started blowing up about the KO. Phone Post 3.0

Weiderloo -
UGCTT_sakurabas ear - 
ChokingOnACookie -
Weiderloo -

For fox sports go app you have to log in with a cable provider and password for that account.

For FightPass you get a subscription and just log in. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_sakurabas ear - 
Weiderloo -
UGCTT_sakurabas ear - 
ChokingOnACookie -
Weiderloo -

For fox sports go app you have to log in with a cable provider and password for that account.

For FightPass you get a subscription and just log in. Phone Post 3.0

Nice, thanks.

JetSetter - Yes they will beam it down from the Zuffa Satellite onto your garage door. Move some chairs out there and you'll be all good. Phone Post 3.0

Don't have a garage door or extra chairs thanks though.

I'm trying to change my location with hola in chrome but the price is staying the same. Deleted cookies and still same.

What am I doing wrong besides trying to get a deal on a ppv? Phone Post 3.0

H Bomb the World - I'm trying to change my location with hola in chrome but the price is staying the same. Deleted cookies and still same.

What am I doing wrong besides trying to get a deal on a ppv? Phone Post 3.0
I wouldn't use hola

Personally Phone Post 3.0

Trying that now Phone Post 3.0

Figured it out.

Went with Australia since nothing else was working out. $44 Phone Post 3.0

Dude you've been on this forum for 4 years and didn't know you could buy it through ufc or YouTube? Or are you just free stream fishing? I would guess the second of those 2 options. Phone Post 3.0

You can buy it on X box. Unless they changed it once they added fight pass. Pretty sure you can buy on playstation too. Phone Post 3.0