Can I come train with you guys?

I gotta admit, i wanted to go visit the school when i was over, but i'm kinda reconsiddering.

I personally think this is all trolling (Jason included), but either way, be it trolling or just drama, i'm getting pretty damn tired of it.

More threads by the 10 planet attention whores group.
Big surprise.

I'll lose respect for Chambers if he's trolling ALSO.

Chambers-wanna come back to the midwest? Check out www.legendsoffighting.com to view Modern Gladiators gym, and then shoot me an email. mcamp@legendsoffighting.com.

if he is trolling...i was wrong about him...

john

Alright RHM, just wanted to make sure. It would be hard to play music while teaching a jitsu class. Bravo stops the class frequently if he feels the class missed out on a certain step, etc...I'm not sure if Chambers is trolling or not. I would have to ask him. I would have to assume that he could just do this privately, but who knows, maybe this is his way of making a point. I doubt it, but who knows.

Eddie Bravo is a disgrace to the BJJ Blackbelt. JJM must be very proud!

I used to associate Eddie bravo and 10th Planet with cool and innovative jits. I really liked Unleashed. It was definitely on my list of places that would be great to train. Not anymore. What a bunch of pricks.

"looking for a school... ideas?"

If you were serious then...

Javier Vazquez school "Showtime Jiu Jitsu" or Millenia Jiu Jitsu with Romi Aram, Gabe Rudeiger, Mac Danzig & John Alessio.

Both schools mentioned above have better BJJ & MMA talent and don't troll forum boards...

You head gear wearing west coast fags are getting on my nerves. Knock this shit off, or I'll put Team Shamrock on standby for offensive operations.