false/w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText

/w:Compatibility
MicrosoftInternetExplorer4/w:BrowserLevel
/w:WordDocument
<![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]>

/w:LatentStyles
<![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]>

<![endif]-->

<!--[if !supportLists]-->          You are a network administrator. The network consists of two Active Directory domains named Childxx.supercorp.net and Imaginary.com. You administer a Windows Server 2003 computer named Server5. Server5 functions as a DNS server. You are required to perform the following administrative tasks on Server5:/o:p

<!--[if !supportLists]-->Þ      <!--[endif]-->Configure the Childxx.supercorp.net zone so that hosts can update their records every 10 days./o:p

<!--[if !supportLists]-->Þ      <!--[endif]-->Configure the Childxx.supercorp.net zone so that records that are not updated by DNS clients are removed from the DNS server after 20 days./o:p

<!--[if !supportLists]-->Þ      <!--[endif]-->Clear the currently cached DNS name resolutions on Server5./o:p

<!--[if !supportLists]-->Þ      <!--[endif]-->Enable zone transfers for the Imaginary.com zone to name servers only./o:p

Set this up.  Capture and paste after each step./o:p

Currently, I don't have Server5 or Imaginary.com setup, and  I'm having problems figuring out what to do..

On server5:

Start > Run > dnsmgmt.msc

Right-click on zones to set various properties. There's a zone transfers tab where you can select which hosts you want to allow.

Right-click on the name server (SERVER5) in dnsmgmt.msc and select "Clear Cache" to clear cached resolutions.

I don't have Server5 or Imaginary.com setup yet, so I can't choose them.

lol @ the Newb