Can i have please have some fantasy football help

What positions do you guys pick on your first couple draft picks?

WR/WR
RB/RB
WR/RB

Can't come up with game plan and draft is tomorrow any help would be appreciated.

PPR league

wfa/wfa

Kid Crucial - What positions do you guys pick on your first couple draft picks?

WR/WR
RB/RB
WR/RB

Can't come up with game plan and draft is tomorrow any help would be appreciated.

PPR league

Top ranked players consistently seem to be Antonio Brown, Odell Beckham Jr. and Julio Jones, all WRs.

David Johnson is a stud among the RBs, and there's a lot of hype about Ezekiel Elliott, but as a rook he's the biggest risk, IMO. That said, Romo is down with a serious injury and backup Dak Prescott is likely to hand Elliott the ball often.

If you can get any of those guys in the 1st round, go for it. And remember that quality WRs are deeper than quality RBs.

I'd check the leagues player page and see who's ranked at the top. I think in ppr you're looking at a WR being at the top Phone Post 3.0

Wfa or. A WFA Phone Post 3.0

In for best picks for wr, rb, wfa Phone Post 3.0

I'm in a ppr league and I took brown with the first pick , the second pick was Julio jones third was ap, fourth pick was obj (the league not just me lol)

I ended up with zeke and latavious murrY as my rb1 and 2. I didn't draft a qb until like round 7 and still ended up with Eli then Brady (gonna start him when his suspension is up) qb is super deep so don't take one for a while Phone Post 3.0

Generally go with a kicker first and his backup in case he gets hurt. Phone Post 3.0