Can I please just get a...

BATMAN TV SHOW. Gotham is pretty good. But with the villain shit going on. I want to see Bats in there. I think a CSI type Batman show would be a hit. What does the GG think? Phone Post 3.0

People expect big things in a Batman show/movie, not sure a tv show could do it on a grand enough scale. Course I don't watch any of the dc tv shows, so I would probably just skip it as well.

I like the CSI angle. The bat cases, where no super villain is involved, or if, then not with a "burning Gotham down" scenario, but just regular stuff.

So some Sherlock type stuff with him immediately seeing details, or then CSI style in the bat cave, alternated with some Daredevil quality/brutality fight scenes.

But yeah, not with Batman, I agree that people expect "Big".

The Manhunter is a detective right? After stranding on earth, he started work as a investigator? But same problem there... with his powers... you can't ignore and not show them, and if you do, you need biiiiiig bucks to not make it suck.

This. No supervillains but no superpowers per se. Bring it to Kane's original. I think you would have some serious viewership without the "BIG". Some people still like the 60 show. I think a sleuth style show with some gritty fight scenes would be appreciated. Phone Post 3.0

I've always wanted them to do more comic books or a TV show where Batman is basically a detective in a batsuit. Really focus on the storytelling and psychology of Batman and the villains.

It would be cool if he was doing something like hunting down a serial killer and it showed the cerebral aspects of the character rather than have a load of car chases and super powers. He could still punch people out though.

I just don't think people would accept Sherlock in a Batsuit as a Batman property.

Shit I've read said that they are looking into speeding up the storyline in Gotham and possibly do him as batman within 5 ears Phone Post 3.0

CursedHand - I've always wanted them to do more comic books or a TV show where Batman is basically a detective in a batsuit. Really focus on the storytelling and psychology of Batman and the villains.

It would be cool if he was doing something like hunting down a serial killer and it showed the cerebral aspects of the character rather than have a load of car chases and super powers. He could still punch people out though.
This. Just a blacked out car. 1st season would have him as a vigilante with Gotham pd chasing him around. Then following seasons building a camaraderie. Phone Post 3.0

I've always thought a Batman TV show would work if filmed like the live-action scenes in this commercial, Batman Forever-esque with a more serious tone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn5ftuJOTew