Can Juggernaut move with Mjolnir on his foot?

Say Juggernaut starts his walking where no force can stop him moving. What if Thor puts his hammer on his foot as he plants it? Does the hammer pin that foot down and stop Juggy or would Juggy just drag the hammer along?

Pencil Neck - Say Juggernaut starts his walking where no force can stop him moving. What if Thor puts his hammer on his foot as he plants it? Does the hammer pin that foot down and stop Juggy or would Juggy just drag the hammer along?

Phone Post 3.0

This is what happens.

Immovable Object vs. Unstoppable Force - Which Wi…: http://youtu.be/9eKc5kgPVrA Phone Post 3.0

My bet is in Juggs moving it...his magic is the strongest the marvel universe has shown so far

The dude who gave Juggs his power is said to be the strongest magic user know

He beat Doc Strange-Victor Von Doom-Maphisto all at once and didn't even try hard

Also Thor's hammer is said to not be able to be picked up...not that it could not be moved...so I think Juggs would push it...but could not pick it up

Highs can only move it if he is worthy Phone Post 3.0

BruteDion - My bet is in Juggs moving it...his magic is the strongest the marvel universe has shown so far

He beat Doc Strange-Victor Von Doom-Maphisto all at once and didn't even try hard

Also Thor's hammer is said to not be able to be picked up...not that it could not be moved...so I think Juggs would push it...but could not pick it up
Wow

Who is this dude? Phone Post 3.0

WillyMaunawili -
BruteDion - My bet is in Juggs moving it...his magic is the strongest the marvel universe has shown so far

Wow

Who is this dude? Phone Post 3.0

Cyttorak Phone Post

In! Cool question Phone Post 3.0

BruteDion - My bet is in Juggs moving it...his magic is the strongest the marvel universe has shown so far

Yeah, but Cyttorak giving Juggs the Juggernaut power doesn't mean the same thing as Juggernaut being Cyttorak. Same as Mjolnir not being the whole of Odin's power. But Mjolnir does seem to be one of Odin's major creations, whereas the Juggernaut might not be as an important creation to Cyttorak. I dunno. I guess it depends on how much of their own magic those two put into those particular spells that grant the specific aspects we're talking about.

Pencil Neck - 
BruteDion - My bet is in Juggs moving it...his magic is the strongest the marvel universe has shown so far

Yeah, but Cyttorak giving Juggs the Juggernaut power doesn't mean the same thing as Juggernaut being Cyttorak. Same as Mjolnir not being the whole of Odin's power. But Mjolnir does seem to be one of Odin's major creations, whereas the Juggernaut might not be as an important creation to Cyttorak. I dunno. I guess it depends on how much of their own magic those two put into those particular spells that grant the specific aspects we're talking about.

No where am I saying Juggs is Cyttorak

I'm just going off who's magic is the strongest an no one has showed better magic then Cyttorak

The subject is who's effect is stronger Juggs magic given to him by Cuttorak and Mjolnir with Odins

Odin is strong but he's been owned by others magic users like that Black void dude who's make I can't remember cuz it was Japanese based I think

Cyttorak has not been owned in any way...he even takes Phoenix when he's trying...that's crazy power

So if I'm putting money on the magic of Cyttorak vs that of Odin it's Cyttorak easy

As said his magic has not shown any known limit to any one even god characters

When u got Dormmanu and the ancient one praying to you for power then it's a giving your bad as and your magic is the top there is

Good question. Not even the Hulk can move Thor's hammer, and he was able to stop Juggernaut... I guess it was a different incarnation of Hulk that stopped him though. Really tough to say, probably a question we will never get a legitimate answer to Phone Post 3.0

BJTT_MrAntichrist - Good question. Not even the Hulk can move Thor's hammer, and he was able to stop Juggernaut... I guess it was a different incarnation of Hulk that stopped him though. Really tough to say, probably a question we will never get a legitimate answer to Phone Post 3.0

I forgot to address the hulk stopping Juggs comment...you reminded me

The Hulk that stopped Juggs was that in AOA which is no longer the main Earth (earth-616)

Also being a horseman gives you a power boost if I remember correct so that should be taken into account

As far as I remember the earth-616 juggs has never been stopped when having earth under his feet to run cuz that's what his power needs

Silly bitch, yo weapons cannot harm me....are you a fuckin ayse? Phone Post 3.0

Buncha god damn nerds in here.

Sub good read. Phone Post 3.0

StevetheWeasel - I suppose he'd just have to slide his foot out of his shoe.
Boom Phone Post 3.0

Cool thread OP.

StevetheWeasel - I suppose he'd just have to slide his foot out of his shoe.
Nailed it Phone Post 3.0

I need to read more comics, I understood about half of this thread. Phone Post 3.0