Can marcus jones prevent a complete sweep?

lol

Tomato Can -  Both men have 1 loss on their record, each by KO.  The difference is that Wessel lost to Antoni Hardonk, and Jones lost to this guy:

Damn.. Is that the new Titties?

Tomato Can -  Both men have 1 loss on their record, each by KO.  The difference is that Wessel lost to Antoni Hardonk, and Jones lost to this guy:

So he lost to Vitor Belfort's chubby older brother, who cares?

But on a more serious note, Wessel didn't look too bad in the Hardonk fight and I'm sure he has improved since then. If I remember correctly though, he gassed pretty quickly which is a bad sign.

I hope he does, seems like a good guy. The TUF 10 promo he was in was better than anything in the season itself so far.

TTT for Marcus!!

buvaiser - i think it's going to be 8-0 rashad. what do you think?

I hope so.  I like Marcus, but Rampage is full of shit and I'd like to see him keep losing.

I got Wessel by 2nd Round TKO. Any bets?

I am fully in the "love marcus hate rampage" camp like many others have said.

GC111 - I got Wessel by 2nd Round TKO. Any bets?

better not be a spoiler NObody bets on fights that already happened unless they have inside info

DannyOcean - I am fully in the "love marcus hate rampage" camp like many others have said.

x2

I question Marcus' conditioning, but I haven't seen anyone with any really good conditioning so far....so we'll see how that pans out.

I've thing I've read or heard about Marcus is that physically he is a freak of nature. And flat out is BJJ is solid. Gracie Tampa is a pretty solid school, Marcus is there 6th fighter on TUF I believe.

TTT for Marcus.

Even though I like Rampage, I want to see a complete sweep because it will be really funny.

TIDDAYS???????

The few fights I have seen of Marcus on teh interwebs do not bode well for his chances.  He does not react well at all to getting hit.  In addition, he didn't use his grappling in any of the fights I saw.  Having skills on the mat won't help you if allow your opponent to suck you into a kickboxing contest every time you get in the cage.

I think Wessel wins.

I'll take the bet. I got Marcus by 2nd round submission.

That guy is Daniel Perez, a former FL state champ and D1 wrestler in Illinois I believe. He is a very athletic big man with potential, so don't think he is some scrub who happened to catch Marcus.

that being said, I've trained with Marcus once, doing technique, and he is amongst the strongest people on the planet.

Marcus reminds me of one of those guys that when you see his build, you say wow, bet he's a gifted fighter. But as we have all seen, your muscles don't always translate into success in mma. I bet he gasses quicker than Shiver. Seems like a good guy. How can you not like a guy who grows flowers?

Blazing Knees - How can you not like a guy who grows flowers?

I feel the same way about my plants.

Winston Wolf - 

better not be a spoiler NObody bets on fights that already happened unless they have inside info

I'm basing it on the fact that they didn't bother to show previews of the fight and Marcus' dejected face on the ESPN interview. Plus he'll probably play it cautious which he means he won't gas in the 1st round.

doublep03 - 

I'll take the bet. I got Marcus by 2nd round submission.

I was thinking SN bet but you're not a blue namer...

Whats so bad about a loss to Ricco Rodriguez?