Can marcus jones prevent a complete sweep?

Jones wins.

ttt

Looks like the biggies titties on TUF are actually on Rampages team.

TUF 10: GRASPING FOR AIR

Marcus has trained in BJJ for awhile and has a very good ground game. Remember the tv show is just that a TV show and his conditioning is also better then you think. He trains twice a day and isnt really worried about making money just fighting, watch out Big Baby is coming!

voice13 - Marcus has trained in BJJ for awhile and has a very good ground game. Remember the tv show is just that a TV show and his conditioning is also better then you think. He trains twice a day and isnt really worried about making money just fighting, watch out Big Baby is coming!

pretty much every fighter gasses on the tuf shows in every season... they are way overtrained and stressed

Wessel by complete RAPE.

Marcus wins by KO! Marcus like a lot of guys that size do not have good opponents to work stand up with. Rob Kahn with out a doubt is a superb Jits coach, but Marcus needs to find better stand up coaches and sparring partners, one day he could be great, just not yet.

If Big Baby is Rampage's only win I'll have to LOL.  Logic says Wessel but I gotta root for the dog.

TTT for tonight!!

coach kilmer (varsity blues): oh you crying? cry me a river you fat fucking baby!

i think rampage might react like that if big baby loses. lol.

I hope so. Marcus seems like a cool dude. But luck and karma are against his team.

tomato can, what were you saying about marcus again?

you seemed so sure of your prediction

rob kahn

Glad Big Baby won. 

Best moment of the season for me.

I had no idea he had a ground game like that. Sick arm bar for sure.

I've never seen a man that size pull out an armbar like that before

ever

Mason Mongiat - I had no idea he had a ground game like that. Sick arm bar for sure.

http://www.gracietampa.net/

sweet armbar