Can our resident OG leftists admit that this is

![](upload://pbggNEnKLRdYRzSiVVIsEj4SfzT.gif)hysterical.  You all know deep in your hearts that it is:

12 Likes

Lol, Makes a great “I’m out” gif. 

4 Likes

I am a lyrical gangster

1 Like

Fuckin l out l

He’s on the 20…the 15…10…5…Touchdown!

2 Likes

That music though:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEzMLPiH9N3/?igshid=tpouzecua673

2 Likes

He's goosestepping like a Nazi!

![](upload://fxV3aAE7K2yymEkuLluRwT2aWLA.gif)

1 Like

MEDIC!

2 Likes

Those new Nikes are straight fire!

But really. What’s going on here?  What are they burning and why are there people walking through that bonfire?

King Trav -

Those new Nikes are straight fire!

But really. What’s going on here?  What are they burning and why are there people walking through that bonfire?

Domestic terrorists attempt to throw Molotov Cocktail at police and end up setting one of their own ablaze. Hilarity ensues...

I hope that thug got 3rd degree burns

![](upload://j8EuDymAmFQzNlNatRJfSKTRlLX.gif)

Not a lefty & I’m growing increasingly concerned not just by the lack of empathy, but the actual joy taken in human suffering here. Not funny at all. This site used to be disgusted by the culture of necklacing in parts of Africa, which is only a RCH away from the schadenfreude in tribalism I’m seeing here lately. WTF happened? Self-radicalization? Successful infection from troll farms? I don’t know the answer but it’s fucking gross & outright dangerous.

1 Like
BarkLikeADog - Not a lefty & I'm growing increasingly concerned not just by the lack of empathy, but the actual joy taken in human suffering here. Not funny at all. This site used to be disgusted by the culture of necklacing in parts of Africa, which is only a RCH away from the schadenfreude in tribalism I'm seeing here lately. WTF happened? Self-radicalization? Successful infection from troll farms? I don't know the answer but it's fucking gross & outright dangerous.

They set themselves on fire and the guy tried to goose step to put it out. Nobody was hurt. It was funny.

Drink a cup of coffee and wake up then watch it again. You’ll see the humor.

2 Likes
BarkLikeADog - Not a lefty & I'm growing increasingly concerned not just by the lack of empathy, but the actual joy taken in human suffering here. Not funny at all. This site used to be disgusted by the culture of necklacing in parts of Africa, which is only a RCH away from the schadenfreude in tribalism I'm seeing here lately. WTF happened? Self-radicalization? Successful infection from troll farms? I don't know the answer but it's fucking gross & outright dangerous.

![](upload://onaMAeqLEPwiToOwhEtfFfyDkyk.png)

3 Likes
SpunQ -

![](upload://97Jf20stbVrpJpxTzJNzDRziCFt.gif)

My new favorite gif.  

I don’t find it hysterical because once everyone takes such a hard stance to one side then its all out violence.

I find it pathetic and sad that elected officials have declared “die Partei über alles” and “totaler krieg” against a sitting POTUS. Elected officials who are literally standing by watching cities and communities be destroyed because they feel it is a means to an end.

I see a bunch of uneducated, no life experience having children being led around like puppets.

Someone needs to step back from the situation and look at it from a 40,000ft view to even begin sorting this out.

#1 priority is restoring Law & Order!

1 Like

![](upload://7GP8kmkgAmhj3wQjgZLRWNfyhMV.jpeg)

1 Like

That's a far right anti-government group (bugaloo boys IIRC) throwing the molotovs. Still hilarious either way.

cant tell you what happened

only that this vid and others like it warm my heart like no other

more fire and bullets please