Can people change?

Just a general overall question. Can a person really change who they are or will they always be what they were to begin with at heart?

David@accu -

Just a general overall question. Can a person really change who they are or will they always be what they were to begin with at heart?

I'm not sure the answer to this, but people can change the way they behave.

I'm assuming this is about Trump (could be wrong) and he seems pretty set in his ways. His supporters generally love it, so not sure why he would change. But as shitty as they are, these tapes were awhile ago. Do they represent how he feels now? Who knows. Phone Post 3.0

I guess what I'm trying to say, is that if I can change, and you can change, everybody can change! Phone Post 3.0

MrFluffyHippo - I guess what I'm trying to say, is that if I can change, and you can change, everybody can change! Phone Post 3.0
Nyet

-Ivan Phone Post 3.0

based on my experiences i would say yes , but the older someone is the harder i think it would be

It depends on their age.

In general , older people can not change, but if they experience a big enough impact they can change.

My Dad was a bit of an asshole, my Mom's death impacted him big time. It taught him that happiness is the most important thing in life. My Mom made him happy. He did not understand that until she passed. Phone Post 3.0

The simple answer is that yes people can change. There are different things that help to change people. Getting married can start some people on that process and having kids can change people also.

If you become born again as a Christian you have the ability to change a lot. Being born again means your spirit is reborn and can commune with God. Your old nature goes to the cross as your mind is renewed.

Some people change immediately but other people tend to be in changed over time through the process of renewing of their mind.

Depends a bit on how your brain is wired up, but yes of course people can change. Phone Post 3.0

Put people in different environments and they change. It's why we're at the top of the food chain. Phone Post 3.0