Can Pettis stop Khabib's takedowns?

This fight interests me even more now Phone Post 3.0

Great question. I hope we get to see it soon. Phone Post 3.0

No but he can choke him unconscious Phone Post 3.0

can khabib stops pettis kicks to his face? Phone Post 3.0

Takedowns? Yes. Clinch control? I don't know. I tend to think so though. Khabib when he comes in is very wild, a lot like Gil. I think Pettis will catch him and finish him at some point over 5 rounds.

He just has to get back up and capitalize on sub opportunities faster than anyone else does.

He will never be the best TDD, it just has to get him back up and give him space for subs. His striking can occur in less space than others.

Dos Anjos stopped 6 of them.

Yes, Pettis can and will stop many of them. Not all of them. Who cares? He will finish Khabib standing or on the ground.

Either Khabib with his wrestling or Nate with his striking. Phone Post 3.0

Pettis will find a way to win. Khabib ain't gonna hold him down 5 rounds. Too one dimensional for Pettis. Phone Post 3.0

He stopped all but two of gils takedowns, and those were first round takedowns when they were dry and fresh.

Also is khabibs jits as good as gils? Cuz a legit black belt just got choked out shooting in. He got cracked with a few shots then guillotined

It's definitely an interesting fight Phone Post 3.0

Ghost of Retard - No but he can choke him unconscious Phone Post 3.0

Pettis rapes Khabib any fucking way he wants. No he won't stop every takedown but he could free him from consciousness with jiu jitsu or striking. Phone Post 3.0

inb4 someone still mentions Clay Guida

Incomplete Tent Person - Pettis rapes Khabib any fucking way he wants. No he won't stop every takedown but he could free him from consciousness with jiu jitsu or striking. Phone Post 3.0
This. Phone Post 3.0

Voted up sir! Phone Post 3.0

Better yet does he need to? Phone Post 3.0

Has Big Rigg always had Reebok on his shorts? Phone Post 3.0

I think Khabib finds his way and takes the belt. Phone Post 3.0

TFK_SickEye - Either Khabib with his wrestling or Nate with his striking. Phone Post 3.0

Gil went 1 out of 8 on Pettis and Pettis got right back up from that one. Khabib went 6 for 12 on Dos Anjos and Rafael got back up from every one of those without needing the ref. No one is going to beat Pettis with just 5 rounds of takedowns, sooner or later they're getting KTFO or submitted.

lol @ Nate's striking, you mean the striking that got him KTFO by Josh Thomson? Even Bendo was eating Nate up with kicks. Nate is a guaranteed kick KO highlight for Pettis.

RockholdMadeMeACuckold - Has Big Rigg always had Reebok on his shorts? Phone Post 3.0
Odd thread for this question, either way I believe he got the reebok sponsorship after the GSP fight.

After tonight so many question marks if khabib can pull it off Phone Post 3.0