Can Rampage win the k1 GP??

If Rampage was invited to fight in the k1 gp, does anyone think he stands a chance?? I personally think he stands a pretty good chance. He completely destroyed abidi twice. He made abidi look like an ameture. I think Rampage has as good a chance as any to win the k1 gp.

Plus we all know that Rampage is probably the toughest mother fucker around. I bet he has a better chin than most k1 fighters. I bet nobody can KO Rampage with just 3 rounds of fighting, but Rampage has the power and skill to KO his opponent.

Troll out!!! Troll out!!!

lol @ Floppy Divac

He did okay against Eastman way back when.

he'd get wrecked.

abidi hangs with all the top doggs and rampage fucked him up twice...and Floppy i dont think you have any basis to say that im trolling, im not talking shit on anyone. Is to say that Rampage can hang in k1 so rediculous that you call someone a troll???

Does Rampage have a solid chin??? Yes he does

Is Rampage a great striker???? Yes he is (abidi, lidell)

Floppy, do yourself a favor and go watch some Rampage fights, you fucking moron!!!!

no

I think he could compete with the K-1 guys, but I am not sure he would win the GP.

Hanging with Abidi and winning the K1 GP are two very different things, strikers like Cro Cop and Lebanner have never won the GP, i don't think two impressive wins over Abidi, a mid level K1 fighter means one can win the GP, i'm sure Rampage would do alright though, against the mid level guys

He could win . I have no doubt he could K.O. almost any K-1 fighter he faces with punches. If not, beat the hell out of them . He could also do a number on Cro Cop and Fedor. Look at the pics of him and you will see he is the same size . I think he should consider moving up in weight after he beats Silva. He belongs there much more than the fat Ninja does.

No, but he might win a fight or two. I think Rampage has the most fighting talent of anyone out there but some of those guys are just too big.

"He could win . I have no doubt he could K.O. almost any K-1 fighter he faces with punches. If not, beat the hell out of them . He could also do a number on Cro Cop and Fedor. Look at the pics of him and you will see he is the same size . I think he should consider moving up in weight after he beats Silva. He belongs there much more than the fat Ninja does. "

you know absolutely nothing about K1. go home and while you're at it, try to steal a cookie from the cookie jar.

Beating Abidi means very little. That guy is a French Douch joke of a K-1 fighter.