Can somebody post Dustin’s wife’s big juicy titties?

Definitely on his way to winning… (checks to see if we were watching the same fight)

2 Likes

The most likely reason you are so delusionally retarded is that you can’t stop shoving a Conor autographed dildo up your ass nightly.

1 Like

Amazing

1 Like

Him shouting insults over a house mic at a man’s wife because he lost was despicable. UFC needs to put their foot down.

1 Like

Lol the ufc loved it. Guarantees a 4th fight will sell. People can dance around it all they want because they hate Conor, but the reality is that Dustin acted very different towards his wife after the fight than he normally does. She tried to hug/kiss him and he shunned her. Mentioned his daughter as his family multiple times in the interview with Megan olivi and never mentioned his wife once. Contrast this to how he’s previously acted and talked regarding his wife. Why didn’t his wife show the message she sent to squash this whole thing?
Reality is this is either fake drama and Dustin is in on it or she messaged Conor behind his back and he’s mad. Neither would surprise me. She posts pics regularly like she’s a single woman starved for attention.

7 Likes

He lost get over it. You keep going on & on about Mcfaggot’s wife. It’s not 2015 no more, move on fanboy.

1 Like

6 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

Well, that’s a weird take.

2 Likes

SN checks out

7 Likes

This has a little too much detail. Feel like you’re projecting.

8 Likes

Lmao, spoken like a man whose wife divorced him and drained 66.66% of his net worth.

8 Likes

Says desperate for cum.

4 Likes

Dustin know that Conor had her. No wonder he was cold toward her

2 Likes

haha
the psychoanalysis is funny to me

Conor lost

Dustin won

Woman is attractive

5 Likes

Mostly this.